Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ukraine

Should government continue to abridge the inalienable rights of its citizens, I expect a reaction that will make the January 6, 2021, protest appear as a Chautauqua gathering, complete with cake and lemonade. It will be sudden, surprising, and substantial.

... and riddled with informants and agents provocateurs, like the one we had in 2021?

... and riddled with informants and agents provocateurs, like the one we had in 2021?

No, there will be no mistaking this one for anything but genuine. That was a festival of futility; a media event; a staged spectacle of shirtless morphodites; an umbrella of useless, ubiquitous idiots, who wouldn't risk a hangnail for their "cause".

The next one will involve "watering the tree of liberty"; an authentic pushback against the tyrants who wish to kill us by any means necessary -- most hopefully, by self-immolation.

Last edited:
No, there will be no mistaking this one for anything but genuine. That was a festival of futility; a media event; a staged spectacle of shirtless morphodites; an umbrella of useless, ubiquitous idiots, who wouldn't risk a hangnail for their "cause".

The next one will involve "watering the tree of liberty"; an authentic pushback against the tyrants who wish to kill us by any means necessary -- most hopefully, by self-immolation.

Well, at least there won't be any dispute when someone forces through a barricade and gets shot.

lol...Just kidding, of course there will be.

Looks like the Clinton's are reigniting their grift machine.

Apparently they want to get in on the gender, DEI and Ukraine scams. I guess nobody told them they're late to the game on the former two as they're starting to lose steam now that people are finally wakening to the insanity of the extreme left. They can make a lot of hay on this Ukraine thing still though. Sounds like they're trying to be the conduit for countries and companies interested in the Ukraine rebuild effort. I hope for their sake every one has forgotten about the shit show they left behind in Haiti the last time they pulled this kind of scam.

Pretty sad and disappointing news - I thought at least this one bit of evil was DOA after she lost the 2016 election but I guess they're trying to bring it back to life. Maybe they're running low on cash or just miss the days of using other peoples' money to fund their private jet habit...

Another good guess is maybe they're filling up the war chest to wrest control of the Democrat party back from the Obamas - good luck with that one. I bet Hillary hates them more than she hates Trump.

Last edited:
?It is time to close the wage gap once and for all,? Hillary Clinton said. ?It is time to protect and expand access to reproductive health care, abortion and quality maternity care once and for all. It is time to ensure that every girl everywhere can get the education she deserves.​

Hillary Clinton is demonically possessed.

Is this guy for real, what an absolute loonbag

Are you saying you wouldn't prefer Putin use electric tanks and low emissions ordinance? War is pretty bad for the environment - not as bad as eating meat but still pretty bad. I'd be more inclined to give him a pass if he converted all his MiGs to solar power.

Is this guy for real, what an absolute loonbag

not exactly what he said if you actually watch the video.

and Russia's invasion wasn't unprovoked. we provoked it, an continued prodding them on it since 2014, and since then have either directly or through our Euro allies blocked every attempt at a diplomatic solution.

Kerry knows this, but of course he has to say the official line of "Russia's unprovoked invasion"...

not exactly what he said if you actually watch the video.

and Russia's invasion wasn't unprovoked. we provoked it, an continued prodding them on it since 2014, and since then have either directly or through our Euro allies blocked every attempt at a diplomatic solution.

Kerry knows this, but of course he has to say the official line of "Russia's unprovoked invasion"...

That is pretty much precisely what he said...

"If Russia wanted to show good faith, they could go out and announce what they're reductions are going to be and make a greater effort to reduce emissions now and maybe that would open the door for people to feel better about what Russia is choosing to do at this point."

John Kerry has always been a clown - he's like Joe Biden's slightly less moronic brother. Excuse making for this nonsense is nothing more than partisan spin.

Never saw it. Is it about Riverdale invading Ukraine or Santa Monica?
Both.

I heard a rumor that during the State of the Union, Marjorie Taylor Green and Lauren Boebert were together in the ladies room saying that Putin is an ass hat.

• Haha
Reactions: Cam
Both.

I heard a rumor that during the State of the Union, Marjorie Taylor Green and Lauren Boebert were together in the ladies room saying that Putin is an ass hat.
I heard the full quote was "Putin is an ass hat - and yet, somehow I find him strangely attractive." And upon hearing that Putin was like "of course you do. Druish Princesses are often attracted to money and power and I have both and you know it."

Sweden joining NATO is an interesting tidbit to all this now. If Russia takes Ukraine, we’d have World War III if he keeps moving into the Baltics.

Really putting NATO to the test…

Back