Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vs. OSU

Spartanmack

Hitting the road for an 8 hour drive with the boy around 1 today. As far as I can remember, in my lifetime we've only beaten a top 10 OSU team in November. Hopefully we can play the early spoiler this year for my little man's first Spartan football game. Doubtful I will be reading DSF let alone posting from Ohio Stadium, so Go Green!

Last edited:
Have fun, I’ve heard Columbus is great (maybe not their asshole fans), would love to see a game there one year.

Don’t see any way we win this game. I think we cover and lose by about 17 but that’s as optimistic as I get from what I’ve seen the first month of football.

Enjoy your time in Columbus, 'Mack. Remember to wear black!

Gonna have to avoid turnovers and get to Fields to have any type of chance tonight. Probably gonna take a few big plays on both sides of the ball. I'm hoping they can at least keep it from getting out of hand early.

Today is the 7 year anniversary of Cardale Jones tweet of “we ain’t come to play school” maybe that will inspire us to beat them

Might be a good idea to triple team Chase Young tonight. That kid is a beast

D bails White out with a stop and missed fg. Can't have careless turnovers against this team.

Enjoy the game Spartanmack. The turnover didnt cost us on that set. I think were fine upfront BUT our secondary will give up 2-3 long balls. That will be the difference. Hope we can upset again! Go Green!

So fortunate to only give up 3 so far. Offense has to stop shitting on themselves and at least get it to our punter.

To only be down 3 after 2 fumbles on your side of the 50 says a lot for how good the defense is playing so far.

I think there only way we won is if they turn it over near the their endzone and we control the game on offense. So far that isn't happening.

Offense is gonna have answer or its game over. Can't just keep putting the d back out there over and over like last week.

Back