Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vs. OSU

This team has good players that are very inconsistent. Lewerke, White, Stewart, etc.

Well we have left points on the field but our defense saved us from giving up a ton early on. So this game should either be closer or we should be getting killed even worse.

Last edited:
Anyone else having issues with load times on the forum website? It’s like my internet is bogging down badly

Can?t have two turnovers, miss a wide open TD, and expect to still be in this game. I will say this, when OSU gets going they are scary! I think they will win it all this year

If we don't come out and put a td drive together coming out of half it's over. This offense is so damn frustrating. Every drive has something bad happen to work against them. Drop, penalty, missed block, missed throw........always something.

How is that not PI. He very literally ran into our WR....almost knocked him down....we’ll befor the ball got there.

No call.

Fucking bull shit.

Man the importance of finishing drives right there. Leading the country in fg attempts is not a good thing. Especially when your kicker is hot garbage

45,000 kids on that fucking campus don?t tell me there isn?t someone that can kick a fucking ball

Also bullshit no call. Receiver gets fucking smoked as the ball is in the air

Need to start going for it on 4th because he is terrible this year. Only kick when it's fourth and long.

It?s the year 2019 and our brilliant coach is running the fucking wildcat down 17 in the second half on the road to a top-five team in the country. Have a good night everyone, done with this bullshit

Back