Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WC Playoff Game: Lions @ Seahawks Thread

Raiders season was just a waste. Was so good, and bam their QB got hurt.

you said it yourself....bottom line is the wins. This scrub is 1-24 vs .500 teams on the road and 0-5 vs +.500 teams this year. Factual loser.

Way to skirt the question.

You're schtick is so LKP like.......when you sign on as him do you change your clothes and take off the lipstick?

You're schtick is so LKP like.......when you sign on as him do you change your clothes and take off the lipstick?

I always thought LKP would be the one with the lipstick the way he's always going down on the players.

So is that all Stafford or could it have something to do with JBC's offense?

It's Caldwell and JBC because of Staffords limitations as well as Caldwells genral philosophy.

But that doesn't change the fact as soon as we stopped seeing YAC we stopped scoring.

you said it yourself....bottom line is the wins. This scrub is 1-24 vs .500 teams on the road and 0-5 vs +.500 teams this year. Factual loser.

Playoffs 2 out of the last 3 years. If you hate Stafford, why follow this team. Hes the only talent on our roster. I honestly don't know if you're actually a Lions fan. I understand being sour after a loss, but hating on the only reason we are playing this weekend just seems insane. We should be crucifying the drive killing drops, the idiotic penalties and the horrible coaching right now if we want to vent. We made the playoffs with a good qb, DE, and a solid CB. Every other team in the playoffs has much more talent than the Lions do. That's why they were written off by everybody. The Lions season ended the second Stafford hurt his hand, and everybody overlooked it, myself included.

Last edited:
I don't understand how a playoff loss means good season, or two playoff losses out of 3 years? Matt healthy, we still lose tonight.

I don't understand how a playoff loss means good season, or two playoff losses out of 3 years? Matt healthy, we still lose tonight.

If you could go back in time.....and put Matt on the 0-16 team and he leads them to the playoffs......would you consider that a successful season?

Same theory.

This isn't a playoff team with an average QB.....the fact we made it says a lot about Matts talent level.

Last edited:
If you could go back in time.....and put Matt on the 0-16 team and he leads them to the playoffs......would you consider that a successful season?

Same theory.

This isn't a playoff team with an average QB.....the fact we made it says a lot about Matts talent level.

Without an INT return and punt return against Jacksonville we don't make the playoffs. Without Prater we don't make the playoffs.

Without a streak of giving up less than 18 a game we don't make the playoffs.

Stafford ended as an average QB. We made the playoffs with an average one.

Without an INT return and punt return against Jacksonville we don't make the playoffs. Without Prater we don't make the playoffs.

Without a streak of giving up less than 18 a game we don't make the playoffs.

Stafford ended as an average QB. We made the playoffs with an average one.

Since when has QB been SOLELY responsible for making every play??

With that theory.....if Seattle didn't have a dominant defense.....they don't win.

If Denver didn't have a dominant defense....they don't win.

Drew Breese is 21-26 over the last three years.....is he not a good QB?

Other guys have to make plays......for ANY team!

We only averaged 22.6 points per game before the injury . Where does everyone think this offense was so great before the injury? I just don't get it .. Jim bobs offense is nothing special .it's just a average NFL offense with a decent qb who can beat below averge teams. I do not want to get rid of Matt. The kid is super tough but if we are healthy next season jim bobs offense has to be better then this.. hopfully it will because they are all coming back it appears.

Last edited:

dude i love the lions. What the hell has there been to be happy about. A blow out loss in the playoffs vs a mediocre team? yippie. Excuse me if im not jumping for fucking joy lmao. We sucked. We played horrible football. We didnt even look like a professional team out there with balls bouncing off our players hands. Give our qb the 5 dropped passes and his stat line still blows. And what do i have to look forward to?...quin has already said hes keeping this below average coaching staff around. We ended the season losing 4 straight lmao. This wasnt a good team and the 9 win season means its not going to get a whole lot better via the draft....not with an impact player atleast.

Talk about schtick...youve been saying stupid shit like this for years. Go ahead and debate me on how this is a great playoff calibur team. Fuck off and do it...dare you. Youll sound like a fucking idiot if you even try....but you should be used to that by now.

Since when has QB been SOLELY responsible for making every play??

!

When the oline gives him all day and he continues to sail it over peoples heads? He has sucked ass. He had 4 or 5 huge opportunities to make game changing plays vs GB. Didnt complete a single one of them. Today he had a TON of time in a clean pocket....he did jack shit with it. THATS when hes solely responsible.

Back