Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WC Playoff Game: Lions @ Seahawks Thread

This team imploded all together. Soooooo many reasons why we lost. Total TEAM effort.

Drops, can't run the football, Stafford off, defense is pure dogshit, refs are dogshit, Cooter and Austin are fucking jokes.

The only one that appeared to play well was ZZ. Some really nice catches. I'm starting to come around on this kid as a complimentary player. Runs between the tackles well and can catch the ball. Doesn't really make guys miss but is a decent straight ahead runner.

I wonder if that team wants to rescind that offer to interview Austin. And please, someone interview Jim Bob.

I thought the oline really played well. Seattle was a top 3 defense for sacks. Outside of garbage time there really wasn't much pressure. There were holes for Zenner to hit. Zenner did a solid job, but showed his weakness. He just doesn't break tackles or make people miss, he just runs north and south.

Ebron did a good job getting open. Other than that didn't see much from anyone on the offense.

Defense there was a little to be excited about.

Biggest disappointment was the appeared lack of desire to win. We got more effort in the preseason than we got in a playoff team. Guess people have more of a desire to make a team than the starters do in winning. 3 prime time games in 4 weeks and we got clowned in all of them.

The only one that appeared to play well was ZZ. Some really nice catches. I'm starting to come around on this kid as a complimentary player. Runs between the tackles well and can catch the ball. Doesn't really make guys miss but is a decent straight ahead runner.

He missed some holes and left yards on the field. Run blocking was bad. Seattle was first in league in run d though. Zenner is a good 3rd string back. That is what he will be here

I thought the oline really played well. Seattle was a top 3 defense for sacks. Outside of garbage time there really wasn't much pressure. There were holes for Zenner to hit. Zenner did a solid job, but showed his weakness. He just doesn't break tackles or make people miss, he just runs north and south.

Ebron did a good job getting open. Other than that didn't see much from anyone on the offense.

Defense there was a little to be excited about.

Biggest disappointment was the appeared lack of desire to win. We got more effort in the preseason than we got in a playoff team. Guess people have more of a desire to make a team than the starters do in winning. 3 prime time games in 4 weeks and we got clowned in all of them.

Caldwell didn't have this team prepared.....AT ALL.

Caldwell didn't have this team prepared.....AT ALL.

Nope. But at the same time this is the NFL. If you can't get yourself up for a playoff game, there probably isn't much that will help.

These guys are suppose to be the best of the best of all football players (NFL players) these aren't high school kids. Where is our players internal desire to be great at?

Nope. But at the same time this is the NFL. If you can't get yourself up for a playoff game, there probably isn't much that will help.

These guys are suppose to be the best of the best of all football players (NFL players) these aren't high school kids. Where is our players internal desire to be great at?

It still comes down to talent. They have desire too, so they had a desire to kick our ass.

Last edited:
He put the whole thing on Stafford lol.

Rawls ran all over us....ofcourse its not all on stafford. But when hes your only "Star" player and is paid like one of the best QBs in the league....then you need to step up and make plays for your tem to win. 6 points in unacceptable. He wasnt good last night. Coaches suck, Defenses sucked all year.....i thought those were givens. When that is the hand youre dealt then you need your qb to win you games....he shit the bed.

Rawls ran all over us....ofcourse its not all on stafford. But when hes your only "Star" player and is paid like one of the best QBs in the league....then you need to step up and make plays for your tem to win. 6 points in unacceptable. He wasnt good last night. Coaches suck, Defenses sucked all year.....i thought those were givens. When that is the hand youre dealt then you need your qb to win you games....he shit the bed.

How can you win games when you can't rely on your guys to catch the ball? How do you expect him to win games when your offensive players implode on the field? How do you expect him to win games when the league and the refs don't respect this team? That was the worst officiating game of the year.....hands down. That deflates a team. I dont care who you are!!

Stafford didn't have a chance. 3 drops on 3rd and boldin penalty. Some pressure. Stafford made the throws, the team didn't catch it. Plus Seattle time of possession

There weren't Stafford misses that cost Detroit the game

Last edited:
Detroit Lions set NFL record for playoff futility

http://www.espn.com/blog/detroit-li...oit-lions-set-nfl-record-for-playoff-futility

SEATTLE -- The playoff misery continues for the Detroit Lions.

The Lions fell 26-6 on Saturday to the Seattle Seahawks. Before falling to Seattle, the Lions lost three straight regular-season games to playoff teams.

The Lions have gone 25 seasons without a playoff victory. They've gone 60 seasons without a road win in the playoffs.

Their nine-game playoff losing streak is the longest in NFL history, breaking a tie at eight with the Kansas City Chiefs (1993-2014) and Cincinnati Bengals (1990-present).

Yet another record only the Lions can set.

What moron president wont even comment about their team once the season ends? Only in the lions organization would you find something so dumb.....

Michael Rothstein
ESPN Staff Writer

Lions team president Rod Wood declined comment to me about Detroit's season after the Lions' 26-6 loss to Seattle on Saturday.

What moron president wont even comment about their team once the season ends? Only in the lions organization would you find something so dumb.....

Michael Rothstein
ESPN Staff Writer

Lions team president Rod Wood declined comment to me about Detroit's season after the Lions' 26-6 loss to Seattle on Saturday.

Who gives a fuck?

Back