Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Where?s the loss?

Outsiders talk about a weak schedule, weak division, blah blah blah

Fact of the day. No division in the NFL has more teams currently seeded in the playoffs than the NFC North after week 13.

Outsiders talk about a weak schedule, weak division, blah blah blah

Fact of the day. No division in the NFL has more teams currently seeded in the playoffs than the NFC North after week 13.

Packers had a slow start but they figured something out on offense. Their defense has been solid all year despite some injuries.

Vikings defense is much improved and they would be dangerous if they had Cousins/Jefferson. Those injuries weaken it a bit

Bears I would say are showing signs of life of improvement on D at least. Like late Lions 2021 type

Lions taking care of business. Swept NFC South, 5-1 NFC North on the table and if we beat Broncos swept AFC West too. Sweeping two divisions is not nothing and going 5-1 in the North again is not nothing either. That is how good teams win consistently, they consistently beat the lesser opponents.

I don't think anyone will overlook the Bears after the last Lions/Bears game. And that is the only team we play with a losing record in the final 5. Saints would have been .500 if we lost to them. Packers are hot.

I know Love?s stats looked great last night but he made one deep pass that should have been picked easy. Idk maybe he is good.

Sadly the Packers have a really easy schedule.

Packers 6-6
@ Giants
Tampa Bay
@ panthers
@ Vikings
Bears

Lions schedule is mush tougher .
Lions 9-3
@ bears
Denver
@ Vikings
@ Dallas