Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Would you guys be for/against trading out of the 1st round?

kdp1980

Acquiring picks, since we only have 5 this year?

I'm just thinking about some team wanting to trade back into the first for Gurley/Gordon. Seems like we are in the ideal position for that. Getting a teams early 2nd and possibly our 4th and 5th picks back. Maybe more?

Fuck no, trade everything necessary to get a top 10 pick, preferably a TE.

So the 23rd pick in the draft doesn't have value? That's silly

So the 23rd pick in the draft doesn't have value? That's silly

For the 10th pick...you could get a pick in the early 20's a 2nd round pick and a 5th or 6th. 23rd...you MIGHT be able to stay in the 1st round and net a 4th rounder.

Heck, for the 10th they probably could have moved back into the 20's and got first in 2015.

I'm all for trading it the team can still land a player it likes. If we sitting there with Gordon, Gurley, OLBs, and WRs as BPA, trade back.

However, if the team is staring at a player that's fallen in the draft and fits a need, I'd much rather keep the pick then take a chance on a third day pick to make up the difference.

I'm all for trading it the team can still land a player it likes. If we sitting there with Gordon, Gurley, OLBs, and WRs as BPA, trade back.

However, if the team is staring at a player that's fallen in the draft and fits a need, I'd much rather keep the pick then take a chance on a third day pick to make up the difference.

Mayhew is lucky to get 1 player out of a draft thats worth a shit.....better off trading your entire draft to move into the top 12 lol

For the 10th pick...you could get a pick in the early 20's a 2nd round pick and a 5th or 6th. 23rd...you MIGHT be able to stay in the 1st round and net a 4th rounder.

Heck, for the 10th they probably could have moved back into the 20's and got first in 2015.

The offer has to be there. It's easy for you to say.....shoulda moved back......but if there isn't a team lookin to move up.....you can't just wish for a deal.

The offer has to be there. It's easy for you to say.....shoulda moved back......but if there isn't a team lookin to move up.....you can't just wish for a deal.

Ppl deal picks every year in rd 1. Just not us....unless ofcourse were looking to move up to get a rb with a mush brain.

This. You need a trading partner and most teams dont want to give up that much to move up. And with this board 90 percent of the posters would be complaining we didn't get enough for dropping in the draft.

Back