Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

***Official Green Bay Packers Thread***

packersfantheo

Go pack go.
tongue.png

You guys suck.

Hey my first troll. Granted not much of one but my first one :)

I'd still like to see grant get a majority of the carries to start the season, and then work starks in a bit more later so his legs are fresh for the playoffs.

The champs are 1-0! The offense looks deadly. Also looks like starks is going to get more carries, I like starks more anyway.

i picked green bay to win the superbowl before last year began and i'm sticking with them this year. But I'm a little nervous the way their defense was exposed.

im willing to wait and see on the defense. i think it was partially rust, partially drew brees, and partially the fucking prevent defense in the 2nd half (i fucking HATE that...MM and capers always play not to lose if we have a lead in the 2nd half, it drives me insane).

1td was a punt return, 1td was without tramon, and I'm pretty sure they scored 1 after a 50yrd kick return. So the defense basically held the saints to 21pts. Plus they played too conserative on offense and defense. How does rodgers get 3tds in the 1st quarter then none for the rest of the game. Grow some balls sometimes mccarthy.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
1td was a punt return, 1td was without tramon, and I'm pretty sure they scored 1 after a 50yrd kick return. So the defense basically held the saints to 21pts. Plus they played too conserative on offense and defense. How does rodgers get 3tds in the 1st quarter then none for the rest of the game. Grow some balls sometimes mccarthy.

Spin it all you want but their defense was sub par :)

Considering they got stop on a 4th and short early after driving the field and at game end too. The dude threw for 419 yards. Lol.

Its drew brees, he threw almost 50 times and was down the whole game. What a suprise he threw for 400yrds lol. I was never worried about green bay losing the game. I actually wanted brees to throw a td at the end of the game because he's on my fantasy team lol

So you wanted your Packers to lose to benefit your fantasy team, lol.

Brees didn't have that many yards in any game last year. Face it, the defense sucked big time.

I'm drunk and don't know what happened to my comment lol so.

Packers held the saints, one of the best offense to 28pts. But still played sloppy yes. I'm not worried about the lions just yet, most likely next year.

The packers were up 8pts. I wanted brees to score a td, and had faith in gb to stop them. I was never worried about the game. Green bay alsways seemed in control

Maize&Cheese304 said:
The packers were up 8pts. I wanted brees to score a td, and had faith in gb to stop them. I was never worried about the game. Green bay alsways seemed in control

Sure you weren't. Lol. And you keep saying 28 points. Part of GB team is special teams, right?

Packers gave up 35, defense 28*. And I honestly was wanting brees too. Then I saw them hand it off and thought damn this could mess things up lol. Thankfully they stopped them

I could have Freeman as fantasy QB and I'd want Detroit to win 42-0. With 6 INT and a broken leg.

Back