Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

***Official Green Bay Packers Thread***

Yeah I never put fantasy football ahead of the Packers. Unless maybe it was the final for a $500 prize.

300 dollars. And like I said, I was never worried about the packers losing.

And id rather beat the saints by 8pts, than tampa by 7. Lol jk.

lionskillpack said:
Nick Collins out for the year. Tough blow

we played with injuries last year, we'll play with them again.

PACK ATTACK!

MichChamp02 said:
lionskillpack said:
Nick Collins out for the year. Tough blow

we played with injuries last year, we'll play with them again.

PACK ATTACK!

Lol I don't share his excitement, but I think the Packers are use to big injuries by now. Still sucks.

Do the Packers hate the Broncos or something? Wow they are destroying them and are not letting up..

theo said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:
That's what you get when you beat us in a super bowl.

Who cares if it was 14 years ago? I still hate John Elway.

I hate davis. Seems like the asshole was just in the league long enough to run over us in the super bowl.

And favre with his mistakes never helped....in every freakin play off game

Favre wins SB early in career to never win again. Rodgers wins SB early in career ....

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Favre wins SB early in career to never win again. Rodgers wins SB early in career ....

Except Rodgers is not 1/10th the player that Favre was, and never will be.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Favre wins SB early in career to never win again. Rodgers wins SB early in career ....

Packers defense won a super bowl. Refresh my memory who was the mvp of the super bowl last year.

Back