Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

***Official Green Bay Packers Thread***

I think he meant it as, boise's so much better than the rest of their conference. Lol but idk.

As a MI native living in WI, I think I hate packers fans more than the team. Can a state be a d-bag?

I'm sure there's fans of other teams in michigan who say the same thing about the lions.

That's why I hate the steelers. Fans drive me crazy.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I'm sure there's fans of other teams in michigan who say the same thing about the lions.

agreed. But I will add that the vibe is like this even when they go 5-11. It is a different culture of fandom in WI when it comes to the pack. I cant think of any team in MI (college, pro) that has this blindly loyal following

erg57 said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:

agreed. But I will add that the vibe is like this even when they go 5-11. It is a different culture of fandom in WI when it comes to the pack. I cant think of any team in MI (college, pro) that has this blindly loyal following

That's why we're the best. Michigan is the same way.

Michigan native btw.

I got a feeling the Thanksgiving game will be real close.. I don't think it will be a blowout like some predict here.. Lions could play inspired..

Thank god we didn't lose to the giants and fucking eli. That's the last team I wanted to lose to

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Thank god we didn't lose to the giants and fucking eli. That's the last team I wanted to lose to

Same here I hate Eli. The team played like shit and still got the W, that's what I like to see.

Back