Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sons of Anarchy

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Sopranos with bikes...but better written. Discuss.

slick said:
Season 4 in 1 month.....Wooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!

did you finish season 3? what'd you think of the final episode? i had that shit called about as soon as the "deal" was made. My wife was so pissed that i ruined it for her, but whatever. it was a good ending.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
slick said:
Season 4 in 1 month.....Wooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!

did you finish season 3? what'd you think of the final episode? i had that shit called about as soon as the "deal" was made. My wife was so pissed that i ruined it for her, but whatever. it was a good ending.

great ending....didn't really get into the whole Ireland thing , but it was alot of backstory about his Father which is supposed to come into play in the coming season....I read the season 4 starts with them all being released from Jail....new Sherrif and Danny Trejo joins the cast as another bike gang leader.

Great show and the season 3 ending was very cool.
Watched a movie with Jax in it and that dude is very English which is funny becuase now I hear the accent when before I didn't

slick said:
biglou said:
When does the new season start?

Sept 6th

Thx Slick knowing me i'd miss the first few episodes. Lmao was just watching the episode where Jax almost slept with his his half sister. Geez that would have been fucked up.

Season 4

Kurt Sutter has stated that there will be a 14 month time lapse to allow for the majority of SAMCRO's prison sentence to occur offscreen, but is undecided on whether to start the season with them in prison, or after they have been released.[14] "There will be a new mayor, a new chapter and a new sheriff. The 21st century is going to land at SAMCRO's doorstep." Danny Trejo will guest star as Romero

Great show and the first show I've ever really watched every episode of as they come out.

Loved the ending to Season 3.

Really looking forward to Season 4.

Great season opener......love the way they disposed of the Russians and the retaliation in prison for carving up Jax was nice....a scapel through the ear to the brain...lol , sweet scene

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I still need to watch Season 3, this sucks. Netflix is letting me down

Well my friend told me this is THE best show on TV no contest. Is that accurate? I know you guys like it but is it THAT good?

Back