Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sons of Anarchy

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
So is Clay 6' under on the next episode?

i doubt it. from the look of the preview it's going to be all out war with one of the cartels. I'd say we'll see him dead or in prison in the final episode.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
Meditatedkickaboxa said:
So is Clay 6' under on the next episode?

i doubt it. from the look of the preview it's going to be all out war with one of the cartels. I'd say we'll see him dead or in prison in the final episode.

Shit. I wasn't able to catch the preview. Had to watch the episode in my hotel on PPV.

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

Shit. I wasn't able to catch the preview. Had to watch the episode in my hotel on PPV.

dude, they showed jax shooting a freaking rocket launcher. lol 90 minute episode too. should be fun.

[flash=350,287:rqx4elgw]http://www.youtube.com/v/PPQY4rD4Mxk&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:rqx4elgw]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

If you were Opie, wouldn't you be pissed, first Clay kills his wife, now his father, this final episode is gonna be a freakin' good one.

easye688 said:
If you were Opie, wouldn't you be pissed, first Clay kills his wife, now his father, this final episode is gonna be a freakin' good one.

I think there's two left. they added a 14th episode.

but yeah, did you see his face? When Uncer was telling him and they showed Opie's face? He looked POSSESSED! I'm just pissed that Gemma keeps butting in. She said she wants clay killed by "a son", but that could mean jax or one of the club. But she seems like she's trying everything to keep jax or the rest of the club to find out anything. Doesn't make sense.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
easye688 said:

I think there's two left. they added a 14th episode.

but yeah, did you see his face? When Uncer was telling him and they showed Opie's face? He looked POSSESSED! I'm just pissed that Gemma keeps butting in. She said she wants clay killed by "a son", but that could mean jax or one of the club. But she seems like she's trying everything to keep jax or the rest of the club to find out anything. Doesn't make sense.

there are three left, with the added 14th episode on dec 6.

opie was pissed beyond belief, and rightfully so. i was pretty kosher with your prediction of otto killing clay in prison or something to the effect, but now i see no other way of clay going down, which he absolutely 100% will, is at the hands of jax and ope.

as far as gemma goes, she will end up with unser like you projected, in my eyes. she is obviously planning something, but nothing detrimental to the club or her family, just that rat bastard clay...

hell i could be wrong, just the way i see it

I could actually see Tig killing him, he did have that brief fling with Gemma, but she has her hands full with a clean and sober Wendy

Oh fuck! I can't believe that just happened. Next tuesday can not come soon enough.

relax......

they're all signed on for Season 5....Clay isn't gonna die yet.

What happens after all this mess, do they take out Opie somehow, damn next week can not come soon enough

Maybe they blame the shooting of clay on rival Mexican's and use that as a way out of the drug trade. All the while they patch stuff up with the Irish. And Jax, Gemma, and Clay find a way to put the murder of Piney on Unser. And they let Opie kill him, as far as Bobby and Otto...not sure.

Otto will inevitably find out what he did under false pretenses and kill himself?

wow, can't wait until next tuesday. There are so many possibilities to the finale. Kurt sutter is a genius.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Not sure how Clay is alive for next season

Me and my wife discussed this. My theory is that clay dies and appears in flashbacks to before the show started. There's been so much talk about the past that i think it's inevitable that flashbacks are coming next season. Itd keep pearlman on the show, but put an end to the current storyline.

I like him as part of the show though. What I see happening is Jax getting locked up after the meet between them, cartel, and Irish. Then the blacks gangbang rape and kill Tara (screw her) for revenge. Then the club will need Clay alive to keep the club around with Jax and Bobbie both locked up.

Back