Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sons of Anarchy

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Best show? Heck yea if your a guy

Just so happens it says right on my birth certificate that I am.

This show is getting pretty damn good, the shit is gonna hit the fan next week i think

I really like that Danny Trejo is in this season. If you like action films you therefor like Trejo, lol

easye688 said:
This show is getting pretty damn good, the shit is gonna hit the fan next week i think

Yeah the season has been great so far.

I watched my 1st episode last night. I think I am going to have to catch up with all of the previous ones now. Damn..

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
I watched my 1st episode last night. I think I am going to have to catch up with all of the previous ones now. Damn..

It'll be well worth it.

Not quite sure how this latest season is going to pan out. Seems like it could be the final season.

this last episode (without spoiling anyone) - i really hope that tree branch snaps, but even if it does, i honestly don't see how he finishes the season still alive. eventually (the law of tv states) he's going to get outed. either way, fuck the assistant DA and that pig cop for what they did to him.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]this last episode (without spoiling anyone) - i really hope that tree branch snaps, but even if it does, i honestly don't see how he finishes the season still alive. eventually (the law of tv states) he's going to get outed. either way, fuck the assistant DA and that pig cop for what they did to him.

I agree, the next episode should be exciting either way.

Juice was really in a no win situation and hope both of those fuckers get whats coming to them.

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
easye688 said:
Juice was really in a no win situation and hope both of those fuckers get whats coming to them.

Keeps getting worse for him sucks. Can't wait till next Tuesday!

I think somehow the cartels are going down and clay is going to take all of the punishment from the assistant D.A. He goes to prison and to end the season is shanked by Otto (who decides not to betray the sons). Gemma sits in a chair and cries with unser next to her, "consoling her". Jax is convinced he can change the club and is suckered into taking the "president" patch. Reaper logo comes up and season is OVER.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
Meditatedkickaboxa said:
Keeps getting worse for him sucks. Can't wait till next Tuesday!

I think somehow the cartels are going down and clay is going to take all of the punishment from the assistant D.A. He goes to prison and to end the season is shanked by Otto (who decides not to betray the sons). Gemma sits in a chair and cries with unser next to her, "consoling her". Jax is convinced he can change the club and is suckered into taking the "president" patch. Reaper logo comes up and season is OVER.

very likely possibility....

SOA has added a 14th episode to their season. On Tuesday, the 10th episode will air.

LOS ANGELES, November 7, 2011

Back