Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Canceled TV shows.

biggunsbob

I am a big Science fiction fan so i will start with some of them because they always get cancelled. Theses are in on particular order.

'Firefly'... 2002-03... Canceled after 14 episodes.. But did get a feature film called Serenity a few years later.

'Farscape' 1999-2003...88 episodes... I really liked this show.

'The Tick' 2001-02... 9 episodes. Very funny show...

"Homicide: Life on the Street" 1993-99... 122 episodes and I still wanted more.. great show..

Twin Peaks 1990-91... 30 episodes.. Me and my wife were hooked... Who killed Laura Palmer...

Star Trek: Enterprise 2001-05... 98 episodes No such thing as to much Star trek.

The 4400...2004-07>> 44 shows.... Very fun show.
Jericho... 2006-08>>>>29 shows..

Many other shows. to many to list

Stargate.
Alias.
The shield.
Deadwood.
srcubs

Fill in the ones I missed.

Jericho was awesome. Also, I really liked "The Event", but it's been cancelled too.

Actually, speaking of Sci-fi...have you seen Babylon 5? That was an amazing show! Not a huge fan of the genre, but I got hooked on that show quick.

Speaking of Sci-fi..I watched a show called "face off" (i think) one night on the sci-fi channel. They had like 4 episodes on and it was pretty cool, people competed in challenges to make horror characters and storylines for them. Still on? I havent been able to find it. I thought it was pretty cool.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]I am a big Science fiction fan so i will start with some of them because they always get cancelled. Theses are in on particular order.

'Firefly'... 2002-03... Canceled after 14 episodes.. But did get a feature film called Serenity a few years later.

'Farscape' 1999-2003...88 episodes... I really liked this show.

'The Tick' 2001-02... 9 episodes. Very funny show...

"Homicide: Life on the Street" 1993-99... 122 episodes and I still wanted more.. great show..

Twin Peaks 1990-91... 30 episodes.. Me and my wife were hooked... Who killed Laura Palmer...

Star Trek: Enterprise 2001-05... 98 episodes No such thing as to much Star trek.

The 4400...2004-07>> 44 shows.... Very fun show.
Jericho... 2006-08>>>>29 shows..

Many other shows. to many to list

Stargate.
Alias.
The shield.
Deadwood.
srcubs

Fill in the ones I missed.

My god, man, you are a full-blown couch potato.

Enterprise wasnt good Star Trek until season 4, which is of course when they cancelled it.

Beez said:
Speaking of Sci-fi..I watched a show called "face off" (i think) one night on the sci-fi channel. They had like 4 episodes on and it was pretty cool, people competed in challenges to make horror characters and storylines for them. Still on? I havent been able to find it. I thought it was pretty cool.

The season ended a few months ago but I believe it will be back eventually for a new season. Not sure when. It was a cool show though.

Yeah I'd like to see some of the re runs..I was trying to set the dvr to record them so I could watch.

Arrested Development
Freaks and Geeks
Firefly * I agree there
Undeclared
Moral Orel
I never got into Deadwood, but I think I would enjoy it..
Scrubs ran way too long as it was.. It didn't really have any replay ability either.

Yeah i watch to much TV.. But most of the stuff now i just DVR for later.. Since i did not have a DVR in the early part of this decade I would watch some of the shows after work late at night. I did forget about Babylon 5... Great show...

There are also other reason why I watch to much TV... So far so good I am not to fat for a 50 year old. Tonight is the long standing drama called Tiger baseball from 7-10 pm...

Huge Stargate fan. Disappointed somewhat with the way the new series started out, it got a little better and then they canned it. I still work my way through and watch all the seasons of the previous two series (SG-1 and Atlantis) every now and then.

For me, Rome. The first season was spectacular...the second was rushed.

I was pissed when they cancelled Heros. They could at least make a mini series and end it the right way.

biglou said:
I was pissed when they cancelled Heros. They could at least make a mini series and end it the right way.

I watched most of season 1 because my mom was a big fan. She doesnt watch much tv but made sure she was in front of the tube for that one. From what she tells me it got stupid after season 1 and sucked.

Ah yeah, I loved Arrested Development, Freaks and Geeks and Firefly. Joss Whedon is incredible.

Back