Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Canceled TV shows.

Kate and Allie. I miss that show.

also, I used to like that fashion show on MTV because I got to stare at Daisy Fuentes' boobies for 1/2 hour or so. I think she was the host

Josh Whedon just proved with The Avengers that Firefly would have been a damn smash hit if the stupid SF channel would have left him alone.. I had heard the Dollhouse was pretty good but I always missed it...The guy can write and direct..

Also I am still pissed at just about every cancellation everyone has mentioned and when i make my first billion I plan on buy the rights to all of them.. :)

Just saw "The Finder" will not be back next year. I thought it was pretty good.

"Blue Mountain State" is done after 3 seasons.
"Breaking In" is done after 2 seasons.

Blue mountain state was insanely funny. Breaking In was pretty mediocre.

Last edited:
Josh Whedon just proved with The Avengers that Firefly would have been a damn smash hit if the stupid SF channel would have left him alone.. I had heard the Dollhouse was pretty good but I always missed it...The guy can write and direct..

Who is JOSH Whedon?

I cant believe "The Finder" is canceled i really enjoyed watching it and thought it was real good.

Yea I know quite a few people who really liked Terra Nova including myself.

Back