Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Canceled TV shows.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]There are also other reason why I watch to much TV... So far so good I am not to fat for a 50 year old. Tonight is the long standing drama called Tiger baseball from 7-10 pm...

You saying, "I am not too fat for a 50 year old." made me think of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YruU1UsrK08

"Not too bad for a 50 year old."

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Yep.. Lord knows I don't need to be smited anymore :/

I never smited you digs....I just cried til you took it off.

Battlestar Galactica, Eureka, Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles, Better off Ted.

Speaking of Joss Whedon

No one has mentioned Angel? LOVED that show.

Also good mentions of Jericho, SG:U, Arrested Development

I loved Babylon 5, I have the complete series, that reminds me I'll have to watch that again. I also liked the Stargate Franchise. I actually liked Atlantis better the S.G.1. Right now I am a fan of Warehouse 13 and Alphas.

I hate when there is a show that needs an ending and never gets it because the show gets cancelled.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I hate when there is a show that needs an ending and never gets it because the show gets cancelled.

Alf.....

Past few years tv shows I liked watching that were canceled without an explanation.
The Brotherhood on Showtime
Without A Trace.

last year due to not getting a larger audience
Detroit 1-8-7.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Past few years tv shows I liked watching that were canceled without an explanation.
The Brotherhood on Showtime
Without A Trace.

last year due to not getting a larger audience
Detroit 1-8-7.

Detroit 1-8-7 had potential, but I think they over did the "get every race we can involved bit".

I mean Italian with mob connections, African American x3, Lesbian, Indian-Arab, Puerto Rican, and Mexican.

But overall I liked it, and hope it will catch on with a cable network so I can at least buy the seasons on DVD.

MalFunkShun said:
Battlestar Galactica, Eureka, Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles, Better off Ted.

Speaking of Joss Whedon

No one has mentioned Angel? LOVED that show.

Also good mentions of Jericho, SG:U, Arrested Development

Great picks... i liked all of those shows..

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I hate when there is a show that needs an ending and never gets it because the show gets cancelled.

V did a good job getting around that. The show's finale was set up to be either a series finale (in which case the aliens win) or a season finale (in this case a cliffhanger). The show dragged and got cancelled, but the final episode was quite good...it was like the Twilight Zone.

Friday Night Lights. Def one of my favorite shows of all time. Ran its course though. You can only do so much when your storyline revolves around high schoolers. They have to graduate some time...

Awhile back but I liked "Playmakers"..bad acting but I watched EVERY week.

I have to agree with Heroes. Wish they had finished it up although it did start getting stupid towards the end. There was another comic book type show on a season or two ago that was in heroes time slot that was pretty good I think it was called the cape. it was entertaining.

Back