Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tim Tebow HOF

I just want someone to ask him "how'd you get through 58 minutes of sucking".

He'd probably tell them he doesn't want to embarrass the other team.

Today was the first time he completed over 20 passes in an NFL game

That was one fucking awesome game to attend. Bears fan behind us says something about #15 being 3/16 ....

18/24 for 191yds from that point on, including 1 TD and a 13-10 OT win.

Heh

And guess what? Its a game replay on NFLN this week. Are you kidding me, the first 55 completely suck and it gets a game.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]And guess what? Its a game replay on NFLN this week. Are you kidding me, the first 55 completely suck and it gets a game.
people are clamoring for spots on tebow's nutsack like piglets scramble for their mom's teats. thats how that happened.

Lost in all the whining by Bears fans and the Tebowhaters at ESPN is Demaryius Thomas dropping three balls, including a sure TD, Tebow's terrible INT eliminating a FG and the blocked FG ....Marion Barber screwed up late, but the Bears were being handed the game, until they handed it back.

Hell, I've been a Broncos fan almost 40yrs and can't listen to these media twats slob on his knob and stab him in the back. they're already on about how 'next week' will be the big, bad Patriots to end the streak ....

Heard that before.

Regardless of how you feel about Tebow, The Broncos have to feel like geniuses for drafting him.

Hes filled that stadium and they're getting more media time than anyone right now.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]Regardless of how you feel about Tebow, The Broncos have to feel like geniuses for drafting him.

Hes filled that stadium and they're getting more media time than anyone right now.

DING DING DING!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They'd be crazy to replace him next year...fans might boycott the stadium!

Beez said:
[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]Regardless of how you feel about Tebow, The Broncos have to feel like geniuses for drafting him.

DING DING DING!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They'd be crazy to replace him next year...fans might boycott the stadium!

CHA CHING $$$$$

Get $$$$ ya bitches! Bling Bling. Dolla Dolla Bill Yall!!!!!!!!

Back