Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tim Tebow HOF

they win with him at QB....7 - 1 now ?

it's all that matters , that team believes they can win no matter how shit they play for 3 quarters.

You really think they're on the sidelines, "its okay, settle down Tebow will will guide us", lol. Win or not, he still stinks. He's like a poor man's Trent Dilfer.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]You really think they're on the sidelines, "its okay, settle down Tebow will will guide us", lol. Win or not, he still stinks. He's like a poor man's Trent Dilfer.

damn straight...Von Miller even said as much , they just wanna keep it close to the 4th quarter and they believe they'll win.

the Tebow has them all brainwashed.

The Broncos have a 12yr wait list for season tickets and have sold out games for decades. Difference now is that people stay until the very end of the game!

I'm glad its on NFL Network this week. I can't wait to watch this one again.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I'm glad its on NFL Network this week. I can't wait to watch this one again.

what's there to watch ? Tebow called jesus from the sideline and had Marion Barber cough it up like a 2 year old choking on a piece of hard candy.

I was more impressed with tebows twin jake locker.

Denver is going to be in real trouble when they figure out that tebow isn't the reason they win, and they get beat by the good teams.

Keep him and suffer. Or move on to another qb and have to deal with the media.

Can't wait for the Tebow Curse if the broncos lose with another qb

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I was more impressed with tebows twin jake locker.

Denver is going to be in real trouble when they figure out that tebow isn't the reason they win, and they get beat by the good teams.

Yep. The problem with them winning games, ha, you can't draft a QB. I mean you just can't unless Elway realizes he still sucks. I think he knows but its a dilemma.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="Maize&Cheese304":43qnnqxv]I was more impressed with tebows twin jake locker.

Yep. The problem with them winning games, ha, you can't draft a QB. I mean you just can't unless Elway realizes he still sucks. I think he knows but its a dilemma. [/quote:43qnnqxv]

Elways sold on him.....the Tebow will be the guy again next year.

Tim Tebow - QB - Broncos

One high-level league executive tells NFL.com that the Broncos' original plan with Tim Tebow was to play him for "a few weeks" to appease fans, and then initiate a rebuilding movement.
The Broncos reportedly "wanted to move on" and "wanted nothing to do with the (Josh) McDaniels regime," which drafted Tebow in the first round of 2010. NFL.com's Mike Lombardi now believes Tebow has made VP of Football Operations John Elway "a believer." The Broncos are leading the AFC West, and after winning so many games, out of position to draft an elite quarterback in 2012.

Its too bad for them. Win Is want matters but why stick with a guy that basically stinks for 55 minutes?

His qbr is 30 in the first three quarters. And 60 in the 4th. Since when is 60 good lol.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
His qbr is 30 in the first three quarters. And 60 in the 4th. Since when is 60 good lol.

since all that matters is the W that follows it.

So Tebow is the only QB who gets Denver wins? He does one thing good, doesn't throw the picks.

All that matter is winning at qb. So jarret lee is the number one pick. Fuck you andrew luck!

Maize&Cheese304 said:
All that matter is winning at qb. So jarret lee is the number one pick. Fuck you andrew luck!

all that matters in the NFL are wins....Tebows got the mechanics of a freshman in HS....but they're winning and buying into it.

Elway can't do jack except wait for him to implode.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Alex smith is better than Stafford :)

Alex Smith is finally in an offense that suits him and isn't looking over his shoulder wondering if he makes a bad throw he'll get hooked.

He won in HS, in college, and now the pros. He just WINS. That's all that matters.

Stafford couldn't carry his jockstrap

Maize&Cheese304 said:
He won in HS, in college, and now the pros. He just WINS. That's all that matters.

Stafford couldn't carry his jockstrap

it's all that matters in Denver....lol or else you'd be seeing Brady Quinn next week , right ?

same thing yesterday in Houston..Yates did fuck all for half a game , then gets his shit together in the 2nd half , they win on the final drive and Kubiaks all over the kids nuts after the game.

you win....all is forgiven.

Back