Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tim Tebow HOF

Their defense is that team but I hope NE puts a 40 burger on them so Tebow has to throw early.

I agree that the Broncos are winning with defense and Tebow leading the offense late. But that defense was not good early in the season and then Tebow started playing Qb and the defense is now playing lights out. I dont understand it nor can I explain it. They are simply winning and thats all that matters.

motown1958 said:
I agree that the Broncos are winning with defense and Tebow leading the offense late. But that defense was not good early in the season and then Tebow started playing Qb and the defense is now playing lights out. I dont understand it nor can I explain it. They are simply winning and thats all that matters.

I can. They got better. And the only thing Tebow does right, no INT.

The defense got better agreed. But they dont even look the same they are playing like an elite D when early in the season they were garbage.

motown1958 said:
The defense got better agreed. But they dont even look the same they are playing like an elite D when early in the season they were garbage.

Outside the INT that Tebw doesn't throw, better defense has nothing to do with Tebow. Zip, nada, nothing, zero, none.

"God... I know we aren't good enough to beat the pats even with your help. So..I was wondering if you could pull a miracle out of the lions ass and beat oakland for me. It would really mean a lot. Amen"

The miracle was 2008 and 2009 when we drafted Calvin and Stafford.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
How? Lol. Weren't they like top 10 picks?

Tom Brady is a miracle lol

We could have selected Sanchez. Brady pick was just luck.

Drafting a good player in the top 10 isn't a miracle or luck. It happens all the time. Its a smart move.

Drafting a qb in the last round who becomes one of the best ever, is a miracle.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Drafting a good player in the top 10 isn't a miracle or luck. It happens all the time. Its a smart move.

Drafting a qb in the last round who becomes one of the best ever, is a miracle.

It wasn't last round. It was the 6th.

Tebow will be back to being the annoited one next week. They play the Bills :)

Back