Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tim Tebow HOF

I'm just not a tebow believer. But I definitely don't hate him. He seems like the nicest guy.

But did you see the snl skit they did on him. I thought it was pretty funny.

"Tebow you need to stop praying so much before games. Maybe do some stretches, study the playbook. Do you ever read the playbook?"

"The holy bible is my playbook!"

The skit is hilarious and I'm not a "Tebow Believer" either. But I have been a Broncos fan for 39yrs and don't really care *why* they're winning ..they just are. I was never much of an Orton fan but figured he was a better bet at QB .......thing is, most of the team didn't really like Kyle, but they've all come to like Timmay.

ESPN and the national media is making a spectacle of things that fans in Denver really aren't.

The Team!
The Team!
The Team!

......seriously.

How could you not know how they're winning. 3 reasons, DEFENSE, Run Game and playing shitty teams. Oh and a 4th, Marion Barber. Lol.

Wowzers..Tebow shocks most of the the NFL nation!!

haha!!

shocked.gif

If Tebow and the Broncos somehow go on to win Superbowl XLVI, I will then stop being a long-lapsed Christian, go to confession and attend Mass every Sunday again.

;)

Can't believe this team is in the 2nd round and the Lions are sitting at home.

sggatecl said:
Can't believe this team is in the 2nd round and the Lions are sitting at home.

The AFCW-winning Broncos at 8-8 were as good on the road (5-3) as they were bad at home (3-5) but beat the WC 12-4 Steelers at home, the Steelers who were tied for second-best record in the AFC with their AFCN rivals in the division-winning Ravens But something very similar, if not almost identical occurred in the NFC during the WC rounds last year,when the NFCS Saints who were tied for the second-best regular-season record in the NFC at 11-5 with the NFCN Bears, lost on the road to the 7-9 NFCW Seahawks.

YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! STEELERS FANS SO COCKY AND THEN SO BUTT-HURT AFTERWARDS.......

Broncos Country! BigBen ... SUCK IT!!!!

Romneybot said:
The fairy tale is over

Back to reality for Mr. Tebow

Tebow was a LOT more successful this season than I ever thought that he would be.

Don't like his annoying habit of using his professional visibility as a means to an end in acting out his religious exhibitionism, but lots of football players over the years have had their quirks and flaws as well.

Next season will demonstrate if he is only just a flash in the pan, or if he truly deserves to be a starting QB in the NFL, or maybe at best, Tebow is only going to be a useful and decent backup.

Back