Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Previous Username

deathroh

If you want, post your old username(s) from here, the ESPN board, or wherever else you've posted. This will help everyone know who's who.

I'll start...

blueballz1997
deathreau
deathreaux
lloydsllaststand
deathballz
deathroh88

Ahhh this is you, eh? I thought based on the quantity of posts this might be MaizeNBlue... Clearly the quality of the posts (joke) had me confused.

Ha! Yeah, I've been binging a little bit lately. Slow work week.

Yeah, it looks like I'm gonna have to do the same to re-bolster my cred a little bit over here.

M&B would be up there were he not sunning himself in Mexico this week and afraid of seeing a picture of boobies while at work.

TheVictors03
TheVictors04
TheVictors06.....
.....y'all know the name.

Oh, and .... TheIssueExploiter (2001, Red Wings board, then UM)

Yeah, I was TinselWolverine until I got banned for going too far with a Florida fan poster to the ESPN board near the end of 2006. Then I was TinselAgain for a little while...but after a while I realized that newbies to the M board didn't know I was an M fan...

So I went back to TinselWolverine, adding "84," the year I graduated.

Petty dull stuff; a lot more boring than my sexual history.

Don't ask me about it though, I still consider this a family board.

Guys here's a secret. ..I'm actually 304wolverine. There, you guys now know my true idenity.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Guys here's a secret. ..I'm actually 304wolverine. There, you guys now know my true idenity.

Oh no!! Who let Ed SOkel in the house??!??!

I was Jose mf Quiluse...in a previous life.

DR said:
If you want, post your old username(s) from here, the ESPN board, or wherever else you've posted. This will help everyone know who's who.

I'll start...

blueballz1997
deathreau
deathreaux
lloydsllaststand
deathballz
deathroh88

I will never believe you again.
angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>

I'm new..fresh out the wrapper. The only other board I've really ever posted on is softballfans but I quit, cold turkey after work banned the site.

MichiganChamp02

While banned I went with...
- MichiganLamp or
- MichLamp02

Posted intermittently on ESPN under the UN Medpoet. Looking forward to contributing on a regular basis over here. I still check in with the old board every couple of days. It is starting to look like the EMU board over there. Good to see so many identifiable SNs on the site.

I almost created the SN 'Aztec's_Revenge' but I didn't want to get banned right out of the gate
cool.png

josh200612
HereComesThePain55 ( Trolled WV fans with that one)
BULBASAURPWN (Trolled OSU with that one)
JoshIZBack85
GoBlueMclubsupportsyou

josh200612 said:
josh200612
HereComesThePain55 ( Trolled WV fans with that one)
BULBASAURPWN (Trolled OSU with that one)
JoshIZBack85
GoBlueMclubsupportsyou

I wondered who that was. Knew it had to be a previous poster.

Back