Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Previous Username

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
alonzomoseley said:
I was carl_the_janitor

No way! I remember that name. Can you come clean my office?
laugh.png

It was taken from the janitor in The Breakfast Club. I'm thinking from now on I'll change my name annually to a character from a favorite movie. Keep things fresh, ya know? By the way, that clock's 20 minutes fast.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
Hungry said:
Yeah. I asked those that knew that name to let it fade into Bolivia for personal reasons.

I was Quiluse, just Quiluse and stayhungry2010

"Fade into Bolivia" - First time I've heard that phrase. Very close to - "Fade into oblivion"
grin.png

its a Mike Tyson quote. I can't take credit.

alonzomoseley said:
I was carl_the_janitor

Carl!! Welcome, even though we've had some arguments, I've always thought you were a solid poster.

I think you should go back to Carl, though...

Hungry said:
GoBlueInAtlanta said:
"Fade into Bolivia" - First time I've heard that phrase. Very close to - "Fade into oblivion"
grin.png

its a Mike Tyson quote. I can't take credit.

That makes sense.

Did you see the TV show Same Name with Tyson? It was hilarious when he shrieked like a little girl as the nurse made an incision on a patient!

Hungry said:
alonzomoseley said:
I was carl_the_janitor

Carl!! Welcome, even though we've had some arguments, I've always thought you were a solid poster.

I think you should go back to Carl, though...
Thanks Hungry. Glad to be here. But Carl is dead to me.

Back