Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Previous Username

I can't believe I've been banned that many times lol. I was actually IP banned twice couldn't even see the boards had to look at them from my phone.

josh200612 said:
I can't believe I've been banned that many times lol. I was actually IP banned twice couldn't even see the boards had to look at them from my phone.

What did you do to get banned? I used to post links and copy and paste articles all the time and never got banned. Was it from the trolling? And if so, why didn't DinkyPenis, Aztec, and HSM get banned?

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
josh200612 said:

What did you do to get banned? I used to post links and copy and paste articles all the time and never got banned. Was it from the trolling? And if so, why didn't DinkyPenis, Aztec, and HSM get banned?

I know for a fact Aztec got me banned one time with my first name I really think He/She is a mod. What got my first name taken away is ridiculous some WV fan was mocking that Uconn players death so I laid into him pretty hard and I guess he reported me cause of the embarrassment it caused him. Other ones were just trolling and I think they looked up my IP cause one name got banned for no reason. When that Neer guy kept coming over to the Michigan board I went over to the WV board and bumped some funny threads when RR was there of them praising him. It just seems like ESPN loves trolls and bans the real posters.

josh200612 said:
josh200612
HereComesThePain55 ( Trolled WV fans with that one)
BULBASAURPWN (Trolled OSU with that one)
JoshIZBack85
GoBlueMclubsupportsyou

josh, why did you continue with the 200612? You probably could have been just 'josh' here or is that number meaningful?

Hungry said:
josh200612 said:
josh200612
HereComesThePain55 ( Trolled WV fans with that one)
BULBASAURPWN (Trolled OSU with that one)
JoshIZBack85
GoBlueMclubsupportsyou

josh, why did you continue with the 200612? You probably could have been just 'josh' here or is that number meaningful?

I don't know I guess I wanted everyone to know it was me. No not really meaningful just the year I signed up to post and Brady's number.

MichBSN said:
Posted intermittently on ESPN under the UN Medpoet. Looking forward to contributing on a regular basis over here. I still check in with the old board every couple of days. It is starting to look like the EMU board over there. Good to see so many identifiable SNs on the site.

I almost created the SN 'Aztec's_Revenge' but I didn't want to get banned right out of the gate
cool.png

AH! Medpoet! I remember you.

I have been:

RabidReborn, RabidIII, RabidIV, RabidV (banned a few times)
and BananaHamock. Always revived M_RABID from the ashes tho.

josh200612 said:

We used to get thos temporary bans (time outs!) all the time on the OOOOLD format for [/swearing/].

Wasn't that how we did it? Long time ago.

Aztec wasn't/isn't a MOD on the ESPN boards but he reported posts with dedication.

I got more than one email from the Mzinga MODs hired by Disney to moderate the board and in the last email, I was warned I had been banned many times already and would be permanently banned the next time.

So I asked what I had been banned for and the MOD emailed me a bunch of "examples" and almost every one of them was directed at AZTEC or .....was completely tongue-in-cheek and a joke.

Fuck ESPN ....the network, the on-air d-bags and everything but the games themselves ... (and GameDay)

If I can find the email of me getting my first name permanently banned it gave me examples and one of them was PEACE THE F OUT RR! That was right after the Gator Bowl I believe.

Biggunsstowell
wolves1901 (Only a few hundred posts when my account was banned for a week)

Not that I will be bringing any great words of wisdom to the board, but I was Lostleader46. Now I am just the Lostleader, which is the name of my boat, FWIW.
grin.png

lostleader said:
Not that I will be bringing any great words of wisdom to the board, but I was Lostleader46. Now I am just the Lostleader, which is the name of my boat, FWIW.
grin.png

Welcome to the board.

Jever4321 said:
GoBlueInAtlanta said:
Birth year?
LOL, Ouch...

No LOL... it was the start of the Michigan Wolverine dominance over all other teams....

1901...11-0.
1902.. 11-0.
1903...11-0-1.
1904...10-0.
1905...12-1.

November 30th of 1905 Chicago snapped Michigan's 56 game unbeaten streak with a 2-0 win over Michigan.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
Jever4321 said:
LOL, Ouch...

No LOL... it was the start of the Michigan Wolverine dominance over all other teams....

1901...11-0.
1902.. 11-0.
1903...11-0-1.
1904...10-0.
1905...12-1.

November 30th of 1905 Chicago snapped Michigan's 56 game unbeaten streak with a 2-0 win over Michigan.

That's a great run, but it doesn't mean they both aren't true. ;)

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]

1901...11-0.
1902.. 11-0.
1903...11-0-1.
1904...10-0.
1905...12-1.

Damn that means I am 110 years old.. Damn I look good if that is the case....LOL

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
GoBlueInAtlanta said:

Damn that means I am 110 years old.. Damn I look good if that is the case....LOL

Cool, someone on the board is older than me!

Josh - here is my (most recent) email from the DisneyMods:

Here are examples:

** 8275882.1 : aztec
Message Contents: Go away. Nobody cares what your opinion is or how you want to rationalize and justify the situation for O $tate. Take this need for catharsis to your own board .. your O $tate board and console eachother. We don't give a rat's about what you think, you dirty little troll. Take a hike.

** Hey Azzhat_Ohomo .....

Only O State and the Cornholers would rank higher, on average, in the BigTen(12)

** You were informed the other day that your services were no longer needed around here, Neer. Take your banjo and your sisterwife, pack up the station wagon and go back to West Virginny .... boy!

** and my f'ing Bberry has been exploding with Texts from all over the country .... yeah, thanks fellas.

** Seems you're the only idiot who isn't aware of it.

** It's called the Rooney Rule you silly, unintelligent baboon.

** It's called the ROONEY RULE, you idiot.

** aztec, you are the epitome of stupid. A stupid, worthless troll.

bigvic said:
Josh - here is my (most recent) email from the DisneyMods:

Here are examples:

** 8275882.1 : aztec
Message Contents: Go away. Nobody cares what your opinion is or how you want to rationalize and justify the situation for O $tate. Take this need for catharsis to your own board .. your O $tate board and console eachother. We don't give a rat's about what you think, you dirty little troll. Take a hike.

** Hey Azzhat_Ohomo .....

Only O State and the Cornholers would rank higher, on average, in the BigTen(12)

** You were informed the other day that your services were no longer needed around here, Neer. Take your banjo and your sisterwife, pack up the station wagon and go back to West Virginny .... boy!

** and my f'ing Bberry has been exploding with Texts from all over the country .... yeah, thanks fellas.

** Seems you're the only idiot who isn't aware of it.

** It's called the Rooney Rule you silly, unintelligent baboon.

** It's called the ROONEY RULE, you idiot.

** aztec, you are the epitome of stupid. A stupid, worthless troll.

I fail to see a problem here.
There are no untruths (except I believe Neer was actually married to his CousinWife but was cheating on her with his sister) and when considered in context with the crap those trolls posted, the beatdowns were completely warranted.

The Mods should have given you props and banished the trolls.

Back