Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Previous Username

And WTF is up with you guys getting emails? I always found out by clicking 'post' and getting the message "you cannot post here at this time" or some shit like that.

bigvic said:
Josh - here is my (most recent) email from the DisneyMods:

Here are examples:

** 8275882.1 : aztec
Message Contents: Go away. Nobody cares what your opinion is or how you want to rationalize and justify the situation for O $tate. Take this need for catharsis to your own board .. your O $tate board and console eachother. We don't give a rat's about what you think, you dirty little troll. Take a hike.

** Hey Azzhat_Ohomo .....

Only O State and the Cornholers would rank higher, on average, in the BigTen(12)

** You were informed the other day that your services were no longer needed around here, Neer. Take your banjo and your sisterwife, pack up the station wagon and go back to West Virginny .... boy!

** and my f'ing Bberry has been exploding with Texts from all over the country .... yeah, thanks fellas.

** Seems you're the only idiot who isn't aware of it.

** It's called the Rooney Rule you silly, unintelligent baboon.

** It's called the ROONEY RULE, you idiot.

** aztec, you are the epitome of stupid. A stupid, worthless troll.

I was cracking up reading this LMAO!

Here are examples of violations:

what a h0m0

is he a dick or something? from the looks of his website seems like it.

RR peace the F out!

On 12/6 you were advised that any additional violations would result in permanent removal from the ESPN Communities. You will not be reinstated.

The ESPN Moderation Team

This is the only one I could find.

M_RABID said:
And WTF is up with you guys getting emails? I always found out by clicking 'post' and getting the message "you cannot post here at this time" or some shit like that.

That's when you send them an email complaining lol.

I've gotten a few over the years from both "Steve Brock" and "Grace Cloud"

When I was a Mod on that other Proboard forum we had a problem with "Go_Bucks" from the OSU board circumventing the membership log-in and reposting personal information from that "private site" on the public Ohio* ESPN board.

"Steve" told me that Mzinga Mods are prohibited from posting on the boards themselves, they can track all IP addresses and cross against Usernames and the Reporting function simply 'tags' a post/thread. If you link a URL to any outside site, they will pull the post (which we all saw) and even discussing the Mods is in and of itself a violation of TOS.

What's funny to me about the email I posted is that I got busted for "F'ing" .. "stupid" .. "idiot" .. and essentially picking on Aztec.

Mine's been the same since I started off on AOL in the early 90s, but truth be told, I was in my single digits at the time.

josh200612 said:
M_RABID said:

That's when you send them an email complaining lol.

I see.
I sent "suck up" emails a couple of times to get my screenName reinstated, but never got an email back. The just unblocked me.

I feel left out!
angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>

And as far as being banned by IP address, there are ways around that too. You can surf through an anonymous IP tunnel (proxy server). There are several good ones I have used. I2P worked the best for me even under a brutal NetNanny at work called WebSense (shudder). You are completely invisible.

josh200612 said:
josh200612
HereComesThePain55 ( Trolled WV fans with that one)
BULBASAURPWN (Trolled OSU with that one)
JoshIZBack85
GoBlueMclubsupportsyou

Josh- Are you a Pokemaniac?

M_RABID said:
josh200612 said:
josh200612
HereComesThePain55 ( Trolled WV fans with that one)
BULBASAURPWN (Trolled OSU with that one)
JoshIZBack85
GoBlueMclubsupportsyou

Josh- Are you a Pokemaniac?

LOL no just BULBASAURPWN.

lol this is an email i got in 2010;

On 1/12 you were advised that any additional violations would result in permanent suspension from the ESPN Communities. Since then you have posted inappropriate sexual jokes, promoted another website and used multiple names to bypass your suspension. You will not be reinstated.

Grace Cloud
Manager, Moderation Services

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]lol this is an email i got in 2010;

On 1/12 you were advised that any additional violations would result in permanent suspension from the ESPN Communities. Since then you have posted inappropriate sexual jokes, promoted another website and used multiple names to bypass your suspension. You will not be reinstated.

Grace Cloud
Manager, Moderation Services

LOL I need to find the email I got when I posted Demi Moore bush pics on the NFL board that was a classic one.

Hungry said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:
Guys here's a secret. ..I'm actually 304wolverine. There, you guys now know my true idenity.

Oh no!! Who let Ed SOkel in the house??!??!

I was Jose mf Quiluse...in a previous life.

You never stated the one name you had.

josh200612 said:
Hungry said:
Oh no!! Who let Ed SOkel in the house??!??!

I was Jose mf Quiluse...in a previous life.

Yeah. I asked those that knew that name to let it fade into Bolivia for personal reasons.

I was Quiluse, just Quiluse and stayhungry2010

Hungry said:
josh200612 said:

Yeah. I asked those that knew that name to let it fade into Bolivia for personal reasons.

Heh.
Vic left one out too.

Hungry said:
josh200612 said:

I know lol.

Hungry said:
josh200612 said:

"Fade into Bolivia" - First time I've heard that phrase. Very close to - "Fade into oblivion"
grin.png

Hey folks! I was oletoes on the previous ESPN board as well. Don't get a chance to post that often, but I really enjoy these forums. I try to chime in every once in awhile when able.........looking forward to this up coming season.

Go Blue!

i always loved when my posts would get deleted or i was banned but HSM, Aztec just was always there

Back