Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2015 schedule

tsmith7559

Open at SD Sept 13
Philly on thanksgiving
detroitlions.com for rest of schedule

Last edited:
I see everything from 0-16 to 16-0 with that schedule. ;P

On a serious note, that seems like a relatively easy schedule. Maybe we finally see the Lions win 10 games in back to back seasons? Dare we dream??? The highly likely losses are Broncos, @Seahawks, @Packers. The others I expect the Lions to be competitive.

First 9...ouch

I think they will be 5-4 at the worst after the first 9, but 6-3 is possible IMO. Traditionally the Lions have been better in the first half of the season, so the schedule being potentially easier in the second half of the season has me thinking they could finish with a very good record.

Sept 13 @ SD 4:05
Sept 20 @ Minny 1:00
Sept 27 Denver 8:30 (Sunday night)
Oct 5 @ Seattle 8:30 (Monday night)
Oct 11 Arizona 4:00
Oct 18 Chicago 1:00
Oct 25 Minny 1:00
Nov 1 @ KC 9:30 (London)
Nov 8 Bye
Nov 15 @ GB 1:00
Nov 22 Oakland 1:00
Nov 26 Eagles 12:30 (Thanksgiving)
Dec 3 Packers 8:25 (Thursday night)
Dec 13 @ Rams 1:00
Dec 21 @ Saints 8:30 (Monday night)
Dec 27 SF 1:00
Jan 3 @ Chicago 1:00

Last edited:
We start with 3 of the first 4 on the road and we end the year with 3 of the last 4 on the road.

didn't realize there were 6 national TV games, nice!!!

Denver, Seattle, Arizona is a tough stretch. Could start the season 2-3. Arizona at home for once this millennium is nice though.

Denver, Seattle, Arizona is a tough stretch. Could start the season 2-3. Arizona at home for once this millennium is nice though.

yeah, I'm not as worried about Zona with them being at home. also @GB in November is encouraging since we have lately played there in December. still...@GB, so...aw heck, Lions will finally break that streak and finally win 10 games back to back in the same year!!!

barkeep, i'll take another...and pass some of that HBKA around to everyone else...2015 is the year the Lions finally go all the way!!!!! 19-0!!!!!!!!!

Seems like a dual BYU at MICHIGAN and BRONCOS at LIONS weekend is in store for yours truly ...

yeah, I'm not as worried about Zona with them being at home. also @GB in November is encouraging since we have lately played there in December. still...@GB, so...aw heck, Lions will finally break that streak and finally win 10 games back to back in the same year!!!

barkeep, i'll take another...and pass some of that HBKA around to everyone else...2015 is the year the Lions finally go all the way!!!!! 19-0!!!!!!!!!

We do get a bye week before heading to GB so that gives us 2 weeks to prepare...and get over the London jetlag.

Don't see 3 straight at home twice in a season often. Not sure if this is better than a more normal home road rotation.

Saints on the road at night is a bit of a bummer.

The schedule itself is pretty brutal, but I'm not as concerned about the teams we play, or the order we play them in. Starting and ending worth 3 of 4 on the road is terrible though.

12-4 season (all 4 road losses). 11-5 if we lose to Denver.

Love the 6 national games. We are that good. We deserve it.

Back