Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2020 Dem candidate

Huh. Did he claim you call billionaire bootlickers... billionaire bootlickers?
No, he just called me a billionaire bootlicker and then when I didn't know what he was talking about, he dragged out explaining a simple thing for a billion posts (or 3, I don't know - it just feels like a billion)

No, he just called me a billionaire bootlicker and then when I didn't know what he was talking about, he dragged out explaining a simple thing for a billion posts (or 3, I don't know - it just feels like a billion)

Were you defending a billionaire (individual or corporation), or billionaires in general?

Were you defending a billionaire (individual or corporation), or billionaires in general?
I don't remember. Probably not billionaires in general. I guess I said some anti-tinfoil hat things about Bill Gates lately. I'd have to dig up the post.

edit: oh shit! I said something nice about Trump! Maybe I am a bootlicker.

http://www.detroitsportsforum.com/showpost.php?p=965556&postcount=4

Although in this case, the law in question would shield billionaires from scrutiny

Last edited:
I don't remember. Probably not billionaires in general. I guess I said some anti-tinfoil hat things about Bill Gates lately. I'd have to dig up the post.

edit: oh shit! I said something nice about Trump! Maybe I am a bootlicker.

http://www.detroitsportsforum.com/showpost.php?p=965556&postcount=4

Although in this case, the law in question would shield billionaires from scrutiny

Yeah, you weren't being a billionaire bootlicker there. Neither was Trump. A rare occasion of his administration taking a position the billionaires don't like...

Many have speculated that Trump is not actually a billionaire; his net worth is far south of that, and that is the REAL REASON he fights to keep his tax returns secret.

So even under the strictest reading of the term, defending or supporting Trump would not make you a billionaire bootlicker.

Many have speculated that Trump is not actually a billionaire; his net worth is far south of that, and that is the REAL REASON he fights to keep his tax returns secret.

So even under the strictest reading of the term, defending or supporting Trump would not make you a billionaire bootlicker.

Tax returns don't reveal your net worth because you don't disclose your net worth on your tax returns. There's no doubt Trump overstates his net worth - I don't recall the source but back in my trading days, a coworker pulled up a piece where Trump had provided asset values for properties he owns and he had his golf courses marked at something like $2bln

It was probably this piece or something like it...

How could he not be? If he inherited $400 million when the stock market was under 10,000, he should easily be a billionaire by now.

My favorite guy right now, Los Angeles mayor Eric Garcetti, was on my favorite cable network Fox News talking to my favorite Fox News anchor Dana Perino, and he hinted that the Biden choice for VP could be coming up here or even within a couple of hours.

My favorite guy right now, Los Angeles mayor Eric Garcetti, was on my favorite cable network Fox News talking to my favorite Fox News anchor Dana Perino, and he hinted that the Biden choice for VP could be coming up here or even within a couple of hours.
Harris?

Biden picks Harris. Awesome.

As much as Trumpets want to see Trump debate Biden...Harris would put Pence in a body bag. Figuratively and quite possibly literally.

I don't know if Pence is allowed to speak directly with other women though. Will have to check with 'Mother'.

Last edited:
As much as Trumpets want to see Trump debate Biden...Harris would put Pence in a body bag. Figuratively and quite possibly literally.

I don't know if Pence is allowed to speak directly with other women though. Will have to check with 'Mother'.

Harris is a clown and a complete and total hypocrite who only cares about gaining more and more power no matter what lies and contradictions she has to tell or make. she won't have to reconcile her comments about Biden and how she was bused and Biden didn't deserve the nom because he's a racist who opposed busing, but people will remember that among her many sell outs. I'm not worried at all about Pence debating her.

Last edited:
Harris is a clown and a complete and total hypocrite who only cares about gaining more and more power no matter what lies and contradictions she has to tell or make. she won't have to reconcile her comments about Biden and how she was bused and Biden didn't deserve the nom because he's a racist who opposed busing, but people will remember that among her many sell outs. I'm not worried at all about Pence debating her.

Lol did you just say more and more power ? Holy shit You just described Trump and his GOP swamp critters to a fucking T. It really is pretty Hilarious.

The guy hasn't spoke in 4 years and you're not worried about him debating?

I don't disagree with much of anything you said about her. Maybe any of it really.

I usually don't put much stock in VP debates but since the consensus seems to be Biden is a 1 term guy at max, her looking strong vs that walking jar of mayonnaise would be very important.

Harris has a history of not prosecuting police while AG in California. It will be fun watching both sides try to not look hypocritical when pointing that out.

Here's an idea: If you run for the presidential nomination and are defeated, you are disqualified from being appointed VP. It's a hot take, of course, but one that I predict will be suggested by someone "influential" in the near future.

As for the Harris-Biden ticket (I'm calling it as I see it) I wonder who will be the actual VP when Biden steps down. And, if the Republicrats still hold the senate, how many will be rejected before one is approved. If the Democrats control the senate, this point is moot. The good news, I suppose, is that the VP is more a ceremonial position.

Back