Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2022 Mid Terms

I thought we started Syria earlier than 2014.

Around the same time as Libya.

We basically set most of the Middle East on fire, and then pretended it was all spontaneous and called it "the Arab Spring"... Look at those people! Protesting because they're not American! They all wish they were American...yessir. And they'll go protest until their government builds more McDonaldses and Strip malls, and mandates they build 4!giant parking lots for every 100 square feet of building...

I wonder why our so-called leaders fail to remember that our revolution was somewhat spontaneous and self-generated, with mostly honorable motives. And how they then consider that injecting so-called "democratic" governments where they don't necessarily fit is sound foreign policy.

I thought we started Syria earlier than 2014.

Around the same time as Libya.

We basically set most of the Middle East on fire, and then pretended it was all spontaneous and called it "the Arab Spring"... Look at those people! Protesting because they're not American! They all wish they were American...yessir. And they'll go protest until their government builds more McDonaldses and Strip malls, and mandates they build 4!giant parking lots for every 100 square feet of building...

Regardless of whatever role the US did or should play in those events, I'm pretty sure most of those people were protesting against theocratic dictatorial regimes for more freedom - and possibly more high speed rail.

Last edited:
Regardless of whatever role the US did or should play in those events, I'm pretty sure most of those people were protesting against theocratic dictatorial regimes for more freedom - and possibly more high speed rail.

are you interested in buying this? I have some other offers, but if you act fast, I can get you a discount

alan-copson-usa-new-york-manhattan-brooklyn-bridge-and-manhattan-bridge-across-the-east-river-at-sunrise_a-L-14413566-4990827.jpg

I wonder why our so-called leaders fail to remember that our revolution was somewhat spontaneous and self-generated, with mostly honorable motives. And how they then consider that injecting so-called "democratic" governments where they don't necessarily fit is sound foreign policy.

They don't care, and they're not really our leaders. They just play them on TV. Our real leaders operate at the behest of arms dealers and multi-national corporations...

Oh, and supposedly they just tried another in Brazil (link), although the source is not named, "A former US intelligence official has confirmed that the shambolic Maidan remix staged in Brasilia on 8 January was a CIA operation, and linked it to the recent attempts at color revolution in Iran."

If true, it is consistent with our policies toward both of those countries for decades, and "our" goal is to stop BRICS from becoming an actual multi-national treaty organization.

Past experiences indicate that sticking our noses in other regions of the world rarely result in extrication of tyranny. In fact, quite the opposite happens, and often that's the intent.

Past experiences indicate that sticking our noses in other regions of the world rarely result in extrication of tyranny. In fact, quite the opposite happens, and often that's the intent.

I don't disagree with that - just the point that people elsewhere don't want freedom from tyranny.

are you interested in buying this? I have some other offers, but if you act fast, I can get you a discount

alan-copson-usa-new-york-manhattan-brooklyn-bridge-and-manhattan-bridge-across-the-east-river-at-sunrise_a-L-14413566-4990827.jpg

LOL, I sold that last week to some shithead in the greater Houston area.

How about you enlighten us then...what were they protesting for? More theocratic dictatorial control over their lives, less freedom, communism perhaps? And of course, high speed rail to cut down on all the parking lots.

Last edited:
J2x2x must be on vacation, otherwise he'd certainly be all over this. Allow me, in his absence...

Turns out Biden is also an America hating, anti-democracy traitor who steals classified documents most likely to sell to the Russians, or is it Ukranians? I always forget which party is controlled by Putin and which one is in bed w/ Ukraine...anyway, a second batch of classified documents was found, the first in Biden's private office, this one in a garage (probably in his corvette). Per J2x2x, this is just about the worst thing a former President (VP in this case) can do...

We can't be more than one more batch away from an FBI raid of a sitting president (who is obviously a traitor).

Last edited:
Special Counsel's up the wazoo when was the last time one of these special counsel's resulting in anything but a gigantic waste of the tax payer dime? it's all theater nobody is every held accountable for shit in any real meaningful way.

My point is that our so-called leaders don't care about the "people", but about having "their guy" running things.

they don't care about their own citizens - why would they care about people who live thousands of miles away and can't vote for them?

Last edited:
Rather incriminating to a sitting president to have sensitive information stashed in university closets and locked-residence garages. And then to defend the find by emphasizing that the garage was "locked, okay?"

But I give the president the benefit of the doubt, in regards to his recolletion.

To borrow the sentiment of a tweet I read today, I also believe that Joe doesn't remember how they got there, because the man's dementia prevents him from remembering what year it is.

But, then, Joy Behar thinks the "republicans" planted these documents. No one is more delusional than that person.

I counter with the proposition that Biden's own privy council, or a cadre of betrayers, is stabbing him in plain sight to ensure that he's a one-termer or even out of office before his term expires.

OH: And politics is never spontaneous, but, rather, planned with precision.

Last edited:
Rather incriminating to a sitting president to have sensitive information stashed in university closets and locked-residence garages. And then to defend the find by emphasizing that the garage was "locked, okay?"

But I give the president the benefit of the doubt, in regards to his recolletion.

To borrow the sentiment of a tweet I read today, I also believe that Joe doesn't remember how they got there, because the man's dementia prevents him from remembering what year it is.

But, then, Joy Behar thinks the "republicans" planted these documents. No one is more delusional than that person.

I counter with the proposition that Biden's own privy council, or a cadre of betrayers, is stabbing him in plain sight to ensure that he's a one-termer or even out of office before his term expires.

OH: And politics is never spontaneous, but, rather, planned with precision.

the media is already doing their duty by barely covering it and when they do, only to explain that this is different than when Trump did it (ignoring the biggest difference, which is Biden did it as VP and didn't have the authority to declassify any documents).

Last edited:
Now the deep state can prevent both Trump and Biden from becoming president in 2024. The next president of the United States of America will be Ron Desantis. The next two years are going to suck still though as the econ heads into Buck Fiden depression.

Last edited:
Now the deep state can prevent both Trump and Biden from becoming president in 2024. The next president of the United States of America will be Ron Desantis. The next two years are going to suck still though as the econ heads into Buck Fiden depression.

the deep state set up thing doesn't make much sense to me. Aren't they the people who supposedly happily got him elected? Why wouldn't they be more than happy to have an easily controllable, clueless buffoon like Biden in office? This seems like the opposite of what they would want - similar to the logic of MC's "term limits make politicians more prone to corruption" nonsense.

Last edited:
the deep state set up thing doesn't make much sense to me. Aren't they the people who supposedly happily got him elected? Why wouldn't they be more than happy to have an easily controllable, clueless buffoon like Biden in office? This seems like the opposite of what they would want - similar to the logic of MC's "term limits make politicians more prone to corruption" nonsense.

3 active special counsel's now, Durham still on going which hasn't amounted to a hill of beans. There all a complete wasting of time and money nothing tangible ever results from there things but to be able to hold it over peoples heads. The country has become a banana republic with zero accountability.

Last edited:

Think about the discord that will result when a Republican wins in 2024. The deep state wants chaos. It promotes consequential control. And the CCP is infesting our nation like cockroaches in a ghetto.

Back