Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2022 Mid Terms

Most of Biden's high-ranking staff are members of the Trilateral Commission. Link

As is the case with every administration since 1973. Presidential administrations are infected with these parasites.

EDIT: This is mildly alarming. "Mark Brzezinski, U.S. Ambassador to Poland (brother of broadcaster Mika Brzezinski and son of TC co-founder Zbigniew Brzezinski)

The other co-founder was David Rockefeller: "For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

International business is as old as nations and doing business.

I don?t really what ?a more integrated global and economic structure? is or isn?t, and how it compares to a garden variety ?integrated global and economic structure.?

David Rockefeller know a lot of big words - why wouldn?t he? He?s a Rockefeller.

Zbigniew Brzezinski also know a lot of big words - his name is literally two big words.

I think English is not his first language. That makes all the big words more impressive.

it's unfortunate for Polish Americans how goofy a lot of their names sound in English... all the long sounds, and a "ski" at the end.

Zbigniew is probably the goofiest.

Jimmy Carter should've been like "What? Pass on this guy. I can't say that name."

it's unfortunate for Polish Americans how goofy a lot of their names sound in English... all the long sounds, and a "ski" at the end.

Zbigniew is probably the goofiest.

Jimmy Carter should've been like "What? Pass on this guy. I can't say that name."

Once I saw Pat Buchanan on a talk show with Brzezinski and the two were carrying on like old friends. Buchanan kept calling Brzezinski ?Zbig.?

Anyways you and I both know the real skinny - control of the world goes back and forth amongst the Rothschild, the Freemasons, the Illuminati and the Skull and Bones Society.

Every two years, on the first Tuesday in November in even numbered years - unless the first day of November is Tuesday, in that case, it?s the following Tuesday - the four not so secret societies meet and settle the global domination issue over a game of Euchre. Winner assumes or maintains global domination until the next Euchre.

Yeah, there are glitches - war, famine, Alan Thicke becomes a big Hollywood star - what the hell is that about? - yet the world continues to spin, nevertheless.

It does seem weird that global domination is decided by such a relatively unsophisticated game such as Euchre - yeah, it?s fun and it?s fast paced and it?s simple enough that a person play it just as well borderline passed out drunk as one can play it stone cold sober - that?s why it?s such a good family game for Michigan - but, really?

Euchre?

Really?

To decide global domination?

Really?

Once I saw Pat Buchanan on a talk show with Brzezinski and the two were carrying on like old friends. Buchanan kept calling Brzezinski ?Zbig.?

Anyways you and I both know the real skinny - control of the world goes back and forth amongst the Rothschild, the Freemasons, the Illuminati and the Skull and Bones Society.

Every two years, on the first Tuesday in November in even numbered years - unless the first day of November is Tuesday, in that case, it?s the following Tuesday - the four not so secret societies meet and settle the global domination issue over a game of Euchre. Winner assumes or maintains global domination until the next Euchre.

Yeah, there are glitches - war, famine, Alan Thicke becomes a big Hollywood star - what the hell is that about? - yet the world continues to spin, nevertheless.

It does seem weird that global domination is decided by such a relatively unsophisticated game such as Euchre - yeah, it?s fun and it?s fast paced and it?s simple enough that a person play it just as well borderline passed out drunk as one can play it stone cold sober - that?s why it?s such a good family game for Michigan - but, really?

Euchre?

Really?

To decide global domination?

Really?

The global strings are pulled by the Pentavorite made up of the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothchilds and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. I suppose now it?s the King now that the Queen has also gone tits up. The colonel being perhaps the most evil of the 5 because he puts a secret chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly. They meet triennially at a secret mansion in Colorado known as ?The Meadows?. Stuart McKenzie made no mention of any euchre games.

Edit: if not for Allan Thicke and Hollywood nepotism, do you think Emily Ratakowski would ever have been discovered?

Last edited:
When a large contingent of Republican House representatives are actually Democrats in designer suits, and a small collection of Republicans are closer to actual Republicans, this question you pose is moot.

Just what the fuck is an "actual Republican" in your obviously superior opinion?

The legal COD was "natural causes", not murder, J2X2X. Tragic to be sure. Is Trump liable? That's up to the UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (caps theirs). The language of the suit, however, is as histrionic as your string of recent posts.

(Actually, I think that you have muted me, since that mega-dose of the global agenda that short-circuited your brain)

I doubt he?s muted anyone. I think he?s just copying and pasting posts he reads on other forums that he thinks are clever drive-by mic dropping pearls of wisdom. He ignores any request to back up the claims with facts because his sources don?t provide them for him. He is most likely blissfully unaware corroborating evidence doesn?t exist.

Last edited:
Nation In Shock As Politicians Show Up To Work 4 Days In A Row

WASHINGTON, D.C. ? The nation is in shock today following reports of representatives in Congress showing up to work for the 4th day in a row. Sources in Washington say this may be a new record, as most members of the House are used to showing up maybe once or twice per month while spending most of their time drinking cocktails with lobbyists and talking to CNN. Medical personnel has been dispatched to the Capitol Building to tend to any elderly reps in attendance, who aren't used to working this hard, while experts warn many of them may not last through today's grueling 5-hour workday.

The House is expected to adjourn early today for the sake of any at-risk senior citizens.

Looks like McCarthy came up one vote short on his 14th attempt, Gaetz being the lone holdout.

It appears after a chat Gaetz will switch his vote from 'present' to McCarthy on the 15th attempt which is going on right now, just before midnight EST.

Looks like McCarthy came up one vote short on his 14th attempt, Gaetz being the lone holdout.

It appears after a chat Gaetz will switch his vote from 'present' to McCarthy on the 15th attempt which is going on right now, just before midnight EST.

The 6 went present so only a total of 215 was needed. He got 216. I watched too much of this so I think I'll take off a year from watching news.

Just what is an "actual Republican" in your obviously superior opinion?

Those who acknowledge the 9th and 10th amendments to the Constitution, for starters.

John F. Kennedy was more "republican" than the vast majority of Republicans serving in office today.

The 6 went present so only a total of 215 was needed. He got 216. I watched too much of this so I think I'll take off a year from watching news.

So did our democracy survive? When does Congress impanel a committee to investigate the terrorists who didn?t vote how they were supposed to right away? Hopefully college football recruiting and political expert J2x2x will give us an update on the state of our country and the Republican Party shortly.

Last edited:
So did our democracy survive? When does Congress impanel a committee to investigate the terrorists who didn?t vote how they were supposed to right away? Hopefully college football recruiting and political expert J2x2x will give us an update on the state of our country and the Republican Party shortly.

Not unlike on that fateful late summer night of 1814 at Fort McHenry, the worst country in the history of the world, except for every other one ever, stumbles on and forward.

Horrifyingly, ironically and beautifully, Matt Gaetz apparently was influential in the outcome that saved our flawed yet nevertheless spectacular nation.

If only Ben Franklin could be here to see this.

But perhaps he is.

I have from time to time wondered if I am Ben Franklin incarnate.

I have a lot of the same characteristics.

I?m lucid, measured and balanced.

And I have fucked a whole lot of chicks.

Glory, glory, hallelujah.

The global strings are pulled by the Pentavorite made up of the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothchilds and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. I suppose now it?s the King now that the Queen has also gone tits up. The colonel being perhaps the most evil of the 5 because he puts a secret chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly. They meet triennially at a secret mansion in Colorado known as ?The Meadows?. Stuart McKenzie made no mention of any euchre games.

Edit: if not for Allan Thicke and Hollywood nepotism, do you think Emily Ratakowski would ever have been discovered?

I love this one too.

I am literally feeling the sting of the Gettys with piece of shit illiterate governor of the state where I live.

I?m pretty sure I ain?t never eaten none of the colonels poison for 35 years, not entirely not for the reason you name.

I fucked Emily Ratajkowski. She made me dress up as Ben Franklin. I was like ?why not??

Stuart McKenzie didn?t mention the euchre games because he thought it a secret too dangerous for the world to know.

In a half hour you and I will be at odds for about the two forthcoming hours. As a show of graciousness, I?m hoping no Spartan will suffer a heart attack on the court.

I love this one too.

I am literally feeling the sting of the Gettys with piece of shit illiterate governor of the state where I live.

I?m pretty sure I ain?t never eaten none of the colonels poison for 35 years, not entirely not for the reason you name.

I fucked Emily Ratajkowski. She made me dress up as Ben Franklin. I was like ?why not??

Stuart McKenzie didn?t mention the euchre games because he thought it a secret too dangerous for the world to know.

In a half hour you and I will be at odds for about the two forthcoming hours. As a show of graciousness, I?m hoping no Spartan will suffer a heart attack on the court.

Same here (re: the no-heart attacks, I've personally not slept w/ Emily R). Go Green! I'll be watching it on delay later as we're heading out to my sons 7th grade basketball game in a couple minutes. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Lesson for dems, repubs and free agents.... when you elect clowns... expect a circus.

Last edited:
Lesson for dems, repubs and free agents.... when you elect clowns... expect a circus.

Nice sentiment, although I think someone has already made this point.

But you?re right, both sides would benefit from heeding this.

How about we start with

we are a Democratic republic and we believe in free market capitalism, which made us a very wealthy nation, which means we can and should afford a reasonable social safety which includes some amount of healthcare for those in need, we all want clean air and water so we believe in reasonable regulation to safeguard that.

We, like every other nation, have the right to regulate who immigrates to this country, that said, we are a nation of immigrants and we believe in and want reasonable immigration.

Finally, we can agree that we are the worst country that there ever was, except for every other one, ever.

When we all agree to that, we can finally stop with the ?the other side wants to destroy America? because, like we all just agreed.

The rest is just details.

Nice sentiment, although I think someone has already made this point.

But you?re right, both sides would benefit from heeding this.

How about we start with

we are a Democratic republic and we believe in free market capitalism, which made us a very wealthy nation, which means we can and should afford a reasonable social safety which includes some amount of healthcare for those in need, we all want clean air and water so we believe in reasonable regulation to safeguard that.

We, like every other nation, have the right to regulate who immigrates to this country, that said, we are a nation of immigrants and we believe in and want reasonable immigration.

Finally, we can agree that we are the worst country that there ever was, except for every other one, ever.

When we all agree to that, we can finally stop with the ?the other side wants to destroy America? because, like we all just agreed.

The rest is just details.

The house has a job.... it literally is to not do anything for the next 2 years. That's what Republicans are looking forward to. That's why when you nominate a speaker you're supposed to stand up and say a name. But instead we have to listen to douchebags like Gaetz speak on his feelings for 10 minutes.... cause it's the only thing he's going to do for the next 2 years and he's trying to sell to his constituents that they made a good choice lol.

It was a good ride freedom republicans.... you got on fox news...congrats on accomplishing your life long dream. Now the rest of the world gets to go back to never hearing from you again and not giving a fuck who you are.

Last edited:
Gaetz is a dickhead. Its too bad other repubs stopped Rodgers from kicking his ass.

Last edited:
Gaetz is one of the few that actually does his job the way it?s supposed to be done. Since Trey Gowdy left Congress, he Jordan, Chip Roy and Donaldson are the only ones worth paying attention to consistently.

Rodgers wants to fight Gaetz because he didn?t vote the way Rodgers wanted him to and Gaetz is the dickhead. Good take.

Last edited:
Back