Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2022 Mid Terms

I'd actually much prefer him as speaker than to see him run again.

I'm not.

I'm fed up with the dipshits who want to use the Speaker position as a stage.

Fuck Pelosi, and fuck Trump who would be just as bad.

?I would love to see the gavel go from Nancy Pelosi to Donald Trump. You talk about melting down ? people would go crazy,? he said.

At least they don't try to hide that it's the objective.

316841_image.jpeg

I'm not.

I'm fed up with the dipshits who want to use the Speaker position as a stage.

Fuck Pelosi, and fuck Trump who would be just as bad.

Thumb, as usual I must disagree with you. As bad as Pelosi is, and I despise her a great deal, I honestly think Trump would be a worse Speaker than her.

Can we please just get a NORMAL HUMAN BEING to be in office? Fuck, at this point I would almost vote for an advanced AI to take over the governemental nonsense. Of course that leads to all kinds of doomsday SciFi movies potentially becoming reality, but that would be better than Pelosi...and by extension better than Trump.

Can we please just get a NORMAL HUMAN BEING to be in office?

We can't. I read an account from someone that worked with decades of presidents, at least Nixon to Clinton, maybe more. He said Ford was the more normal. -a guy that a) wasn't elected, and b) did a thing everybody told him would keep him from getting re-elected when he pardoned Nixon.

Buck Fidens America. It doesn't have to be this way. Can we make it to Nov 22? will mass mail in voting still be largely acceptable by then?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ire-style-coiled-fence-try-deter-looting.html

Acceptable??? ACCEPTABLE?!?!?!?

That ship sailed long ago and it is not coming back into port...ever.

If anything, Biden would be more likely to enforce a Mandate that all votes be mailed in.

Hell, he won't even care if the entire world gets to vote on who will be POTUS. After all, it isn't like you have to be a legal resident these days, in their opinion anyway.

I thought it was VP and then Sec. of State.

POTUS then VP (who is also the equivalent to Speaker of the House for the Senate) then Speaker of the House then Secretary of State then Secretary of Defense. After that I do not recall, but Google likely knows.

I do NOT like the idea of Trump becoming Speaker. That is just not a good scenario for the nation IMO. Elect a Republican in 2024, let the nation slug through till then. And no, I do not want Trump as POTUS in 2024 either.

DeSantis would have my vote before Trump, but I'm willing to consider all candidates. If it comes down to Biden v Trump again, I vote 3rd party.

POTUS then VP (who is also the equivalent to Speaker of the House for the Senate) then Speaker of the House then Secretary of State then Secretary of Defense. After that I do not recall, but Google likely knows.

I do NOT like the idea of Trump becoming Speaker. That is just not a good scenario for the nation IMO. Elect a Republican in 2024, let the nation slug through till then. And no, I do not want Trump as POTUS in 2024 either.

DeSantis would have my vote before Trump, but I'm willing to consider all candidates. If it comes down to Biden v Trump again, I vote 3rd party.

That?s what I did last time.

If Trump runs a Republican, I?ll vote for someone else in Republican primary. Probably DeSantis if he runs.

Wrong.

VP - Speaker of the House - Senate Pro Tempore, after this it's all cabinet positions.

Back