Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

3-D printed gun parts

... Otherwise I think only Texas would sell a gun to a guy in black and blue tights wearing a mask without asking for any background information.

eh... gun nuts/gun dealers I've met are pretty much the same anywhere. if it weren't for tough state laws requiring all gun owners to have a valid FOID card & pass a background check, I think Illinois would too.

Wait, the gun shoots clay pigeons?! The thug pulled a gun, not a clay pigeon. Did Robin throw a clay pigeon at his hand and then shoot it or does that gun shoot clay pigeons?

Wait, the gun shoots clay pigeons?! The thug pulled a gun, not a clay pigeon. Did Robin throw a clay pigeon at his hand and then shoot it or does that gun shoot clay pigeons?

Damnit Red! You're like a 5 year old, 3 more questions following each answer!!!

lol

I wondered that myself, but didn't care enough to ask because I always thought comics books were a dumb waste of time. In fact, I lumped them together with He-Man & pro-wrestling as what the less cerebral kids did to amuse themselves.

I did read Mad Magazine though.

Damnit Red! You're like a 5 year old, 3 more questions following each answer!!!

lol

If I had a nickle for every time someone called me immature, I would build the world's coolest tree house.

Last edited:
I wondered that myself, but didn't care enough to ask because I always thought comics books were a dumb waste of time. In fact, I lumped them together with He-Man & pro-wrestling as what the less cerebral kids did to amuse themselves.

I did read Mad Magazine though.

Where does sitting around posting on an internet message board fall in comparison to comic books as far as a waste of time?

Where does sitting around posting on an internet message board fall in comparison to comic books as far as a waste of time?

if we're talking my posts, then it's not close, but if you're talking about tsmith's posts, then comic books are less of a waste of time.

Nothing stopping 3D printed guns from being more widespread now. The technology itself is the only limit. Perfectly legal.

Ban on guns with serial numbers removed is unconstitutional -U.S. judge

Oct 13 (Reuters) - A federal judge in West Virginia has ruled that a federal ban on possessing a gun with its serial number removed is unconstitutional, the first such ruling since the U.S. Supreme Court dramatically expanded gun rights in June.

U.S. District Judge Joseph Goodwin in Charleston on Wednesday found that the law was not consistent with the United States' "historical tradition of firearm regulation," the new standard laid out by the Supreme Court in its landmark ruling.

Saw a great article recently - some teenager or 20-something in New York heard about the NY AG doing a gun buyback including 3D printed guns so the guy printed off a bunch of gun parts (not all the parts so no actual functioning guns) and collected $21k from these shitheads. Classic.

Back