Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ann Arbor Again Ranked as Best Place to Live in the US

Bayer recommended giving heroin to children with coughs, colds, and "irritation" as late as 1912. Ah the good old days.

The original drug cartel!

Honestly the history of drug use and criminalization in this country is surreal. Not what I would have expected, growing up in the "Just Say No" 80's.

I'm not saying there is a big difference, but I can't deal with anything any worse than Indianapolis and Ann Arbor has double the amount of snow. As I said, I hate winter. The only reason I'm still in Indy is because of how close I am with my friends and family.

I was just kinda goofing.

Although having lived in Southern California almost my entire adult life, I probably wouldn?t be able to tell much difference between the two.

I was just kinda goofing.

Although having lived in Southern California almost my entire adult life, I probably wouldn?t be able to tell much difference between the two.

Honestly, I probably can't tell much difference between the temps. I get cold pretty easily once it drops below 60.

It's the extra snow that makes me not want to go north.

Apparently whoever created this list hasn't been to A2 or anywhere else. Traffic is terrible, there was no city planning and 7-8 Saturdays a year there's 100k people coming into town making a bunch of noise.

Apparently whoever created this list hasn't been to A2 or anywhere else. Traffic is terrible, there was no city planning and 7-8 Saturdays a year there's 100k people coming into town making a bunch of noise.

Well these things are subjective.

Honestly, I probably can't tell much difference between the temps. I get cold pretty easily once it drops below 60.

It's the extra snow that makes me not want to go north.

I get it.

I used to hate winter.

Now it doesn?t bother me so much.

Because I live in Southern California.

Go big or go home, right?

Or in this case, maybe go big and leave home.

Back