Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Are You Kidding Me? HAIL to the Yeah!

according to wikipedia, Euchre's origin is unknown, but possibly German, based on some of the terminology, such as the word "Bauer... Bower"

and it's played in Aus/NZ, Canada and the US mostly. but has declined in popularity, except for the Midwest and Ontario CN

I chuckled at this, Euchre's origin is unknown. Well, when I finally move to Australia, I'll have something to do when I'm hanging with the older folks.

Last edited:
according to wikipedia, Euchre's origin is unknown, but possibly German, based on some of the terminology, such as the word "Bauer... Bower"

and it's played in Aus/NZ, Canada and the US mostly. but has declined in popularity, except for the Midwest and Ontario CN

This is weird?I just finished watching a movie called ?Midnight in the Switchgrass? with Emile Hirsch.

I first remember him from ?The Girl Next Door? with Eliza Cuthbert. She was also in ?24,? In which she played Kiefer Sutherland?s daughter, of course his character was the iconic Jack Bauer.

This all is too much to be coincidence.

Back