Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Are You Kidding Me? HAIL to the Yeah!

Larry Foote says, only -> THESE MANY <- days left ?..

sep-2001-larry-foote-of-the-michigan-wolverines-directs-his-team-the-picture-id528579

Another great play!

You can just imagine after that one, Lloyd Carr turning to the whiners and saying "GUESS OLD LLOYD ISN'T THAT CONSERVATIVE, EH?"

To which they'd sulk and say "Oh, yeah? Well, you shouldn't have been down 14-0 in to Minnesota in the 3rd Quarter. With the talent Michigan has, anyone could win 9 games a year."

...And that's the point at which the Board - i.e. EVERY Michigan message board - should have a mental health professional on hand to step in and say, "The problem is not Lloyd Carr's coaching, which is and has always been very good. The problem is that your expectations are simply not reasonable, and reflect deeper personal issues you're not dealing with. Tell me about your childhood. Let's start with your father..."

I always thought Navarre ran that in completely untouched. At the 00:13 mark, he actually has a nice move there to dodge a tackle along the sideline.

No.

I don?t know why it would.

I guess I missed that story or I don?t remember it.

I'm half joking. Griese was one of his many celebrity run-ins, and I think I remembered him saying he was a bit of a prick, or maybe an ass-clown, like Mitt Romney. I can't remember exactly which.

Time to tell my Scott Driesbach story again.

I had a friend from high school that went to UM, and was notoriously cheap. I remember him buying a #12 UM jersey, and being proud of the fact that because no one good wore #12, he got it on sale.

Later on, he was sitting several rows in front of me at a home game, and I heard some random nearby guys making fun of it, like "Hey Check that loser out! Who buys a Scott Driesbach jersey!" and "Maybe it's Driesbach's little brother"

Back