Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Are You Kidding Me? HAIL to the Yeah!

I'm half joking. Griese was one of his many celebrity run-ins, and I think I remembered him saying he was a bit of a prick, or maybe an ass-clown, like Mitt Romney. I can't remember exactly which.

He was a dick as a Broncos player but I?ve known him more recently as youth football coach/Dad. He coached my son one season I wasn?t coaching and as a coach, we mercied his team 31-0

We won 4 Titles ?.Griese, 0

#8 Chris Howard

04307f9d6a22455d40b2a37af70300f7.jpg

Bostic's son also went to Michigan (they settled in Houston), and hosted an online Euchre night for the local chapter of the alumni association a couple years ago.

I went 2-2 on the night b/c one of my partners sucked.

Bostic's son also went to Michigan (they settled in Houston), and hosted an online Euchre night for the local chapter of the alumni association a couple years ago.

I went 2-2 on the night b/c one of my partners sucked.

Hmmm?usually in euchre, four people play three games, with everyone pairing up with each of the others.

Was there a tie breaker or something?

I never played euchre online.

Not sure I would like it.

Hmmm?usually in euchre, four people play three games, with everyone pairing up with each of the others.

maybe I went 2-3. I remember I did lousy.

no, wait, you play by points to 10. I don't remember how many total games I won or lost, but I lost more than I won

Last edited by a moderator:

playing Euchre online is not as fun as live, and you run the risk of partners playing together, or secretly chatting, but not disclosing it.

... but if you don't live near a lot of Michiganders or Ohioans (i understand they play a lot too), it can satisfy your Euchre itch

playing Euchre online is not as fun as live, and you run the risk of partners playing together, or secretly chatting, but not disclosing it.

... but if you don't live near a lot of Michiganders or Ohioans (i understand they play a lot too), it can satisfy your Euchre itch

If everybody playing is in Houston anyway, why play on line?

No one out west knows what thee fuck I am talking about, when I ask them if they play euchre. All inmates do is play cards. They've been incarcerated all over the west in different institutions and none of them know what it is. They're always looking for a different game to play and I mention it. They give me this befuddled look everytime. I guess it's a Midwestern event.

Had some young women from New Zealand recognize it when I was traveling in Europe. Said their grandma played it. Who knew?

according to wikipedia, Euchre's origin is unknown, but possibly German, based on some of the terminology, such as the word "Bauer... Bower"

and it's played in Aus/NZ, Canada and the US mostly. but has declined in popularity, except for the Midwest and Ontario CN

Had some young women from New Zealand recognize it when I was traveling in Europe. Said their grandma played it. Who knew?

Grandparents taught me. I remember my grandfather would go apeshit when I would try to hold back cards. YOU CANT PLAY THAT ACE, YOU HAD A 9 OF SPADES!!!! Just trying to win a hand, man. Couldnt get one by him, LOL. Didn't like the man growing up, but loved the heck out of him when I finally got IT. Just trying to teach me how to be a man.

Back