Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

At Washington

Are you sure they?re not moving to Florida like everyone else leaving California?

Edit: my brother has had enough. He is moving to Florida next weekend. Kinda sucks that we never got our kids out to LA while he was there but we?ll see him a lot more in Florida.

I don?t blame him.

The wife has pretty deep roots here.

The rivalry - for lack of a better word - between the governor of California and the governor of Florida - among other governors - is getting pretty entertaining.

That was the most embarrassing quarter of football I've ever seen from an msu team. That includes JLS amd BW teams

Coaching has been horrible so far. Why are they using their little rb as the power back??? You also can't run a 2 linebacker defense when your 2 linebackers are both below average.

You play against the pac and you get that ass smacked!

3rd and 3 and you run up the middle ????????

If you have that little faith in your qb it's time to move on

Looks like you guys put together one nice drive, but they march right back and score quick

Back