Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

At Washington

Other obvious things to me:

- Tucker didn't fix his secondary

- MSU cannot run the ball

- Tucker is the most overpaid person in the state of Michigan

Maybe he should give some money back like Harbs. But I guess since Harbs has never beat him it's not to that point yet

Spartans can come back here.

Go Green, Go White.

Completely legal all but maybe 10-15 days a year (I also count baseball, softball, hockey, soccer, LaCrosse? any head to head competition).

Three bad plays since I started this post though.

Is Penix the D1 or FBS player whose name is most similar to penis?

If there is one, I can?t think of it.

It would be hard.

Hard to be closer to penis than Penix, I mean.

With 20/20 hindsight, I wouldn?t have called that play at that point in time.

I would have punted it away.

I was going to make a Penix joke, but gotime seems to be getting a little cranky and I wouldn't like it if they were giving us shit as well got throttled on the road like this.

MSU: 25 carries for 12 yards. ouch.

running game is nonexistent w/out walker

Going forward, if Washington and Penix becomes relevant, i?m going to pronounce his name just like ?penis? except ending with an ?x? instead of an ?s.?

Like Phoenix without the h after the p.

Or I guess I could just pronounce it ?peniz.?

I really can?t think of any words where x is specifically pronounced like an s.

Does the Saturday Night Live season start tonight?

This game is gettin? kinda predictable.

Last edited:
when I worked as a bank teller in college, I remember there was this weird white guy that would come in all the time, and his name was Randy Penix.

I always wondered WTF that name was from. Belgian? Dutch? they have last names that end in X there

washington picks the ball off, in good field position, and then only runs 00:56 off the clock before kicking a FG. jeezus, run the clock down and get this over with

Damn, that?s a lot of different kind of fish that can be caught right there off of Puget Sound.

Ain?t there a fish market somewhere in that town where employees throw the fish around just to make some kind of crowd attraction?

Yeah, this place.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_AAQT6ifGys

Penix could probably get a job there?

WTF am I talking about?

It?s the NIL era.

There are a million ways Penix could make a buck from that place.

This guy loves fish names too.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hCIfc6CpZiU

Back