Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Basketball Rooting Guide

Can?t stand watching cbs. They keep showing Jerry (suck ass) Palm projections of keeping Michigan and Rutgers out.. btw cbs Michigan has. Net ranking of 33. I sure hope Jerry is wrong.

Last edited:
Can?t stand watching cbs. They keep showing Jerry (suck ass) Palm projections of keeping Michigan and Rutgers out.. btw cbs Michigan has. Net ranking of 33. I sure hope Jerry is wrong.

If Michigan does squeak in, they?ll probably win their first game, because they lost their most recent game, then they will lose the next game.

I think Richmond and Texas am losses today would be helpful but it?s probably a stretch. Some have us moving from last four byes to last four in. Others still have us in comfortably and others have us out completely.

19-11 Yale beat 23-6 Princeton 66-64 for ivy league bid.
Not sure if they are a 2 bid league. Of they are this doesn't
Help.

Michigan should not make the tournament at this point. If they do it's undeserved in my opinion given their horrible collapse. We would be better off missing and hopefully using that as fuel for next season to rejuvenate everybody.

Michigan should not make the tournament at this point. If they do it's undeserved in my opinion given their horrible collapse. We would be better off missing and hopefully using that as fuel for next season to rejuvenate everybody.

I agree. The #8 seed in the BTT doesn?t deserve to get in following such a specular opening game (2nd round} loss.

Richmond wins after trailing 60-54 with 1:35 left.
Tennessee blows out Texas Am.

While a agree at 17-14 and 11-10 in the big ten and btt they did have a top five sos and would have had 18 wins if the cupcake they had scheduled didn?t have Covid issues. That being said it only took Howard three years to get us back into the nit if we don?t get a bid.
That?s not good with this high of a recruiting class.

Three huge losses. Minnesota and Iowa at home, and of course Indiana in the BTT. Win any one of those 3 and things look a lot different. Michigan blew too many opportunities.

Iowa wins big ten tournament championship over Purdue 75-66 congrats to Iowa. Iowa?s third big ten tournament title.
Purdue falls to 1-4 in btt championships.

Last edited:
#11 seed. Been sweating it out all weekend and it wasn?t even close. Suck it Jerry Palm !

Last edited:
Not only that, you get a team that I'm certain you'll be favored against as an 11 seed

Honestly tho, lately there doesn't seem to be much of a difference between the teams seeded 4 through 13.

Back