Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bowl Season Has Started? (other Bowl Games thread)

Osu I think lost the starting qb early in the game and was playing a 3rd stringer. Didn?t watch much of it. Bowl games suck with all the opt outs.

I didn?t watch it either.

Just came across the outcome on various media.

People who grew up Rose Bowl fans might be aware of Lawry?s Beef Bowl.

I watched more local media coverage of the Michigan Wolverines football team partaking of the Beef Bowl than I?ve watched any football of the bowl games.

I watched parts of the Miss-OSU game. It was terrible. Both offenses were atrocious. Neither team scored a TD until the 4th qtr. When the OSU starting QB went out the Oline forgot how to block, the rbs forgot how to run the ball, and the receivers forgot how to catch. It was terrible. The announcers tried to make it out that the game was a defensive battle. Not so much as just two really bad offenses. It may have been the block M that Missouri has on its helmets scaring the hell out of OSU, like a nightmare. I heard OSU only sold around 2/3rds of their ticket allotment. So not much enthusiasm from the fanbase. I expect Day is on the hotseat if not outright fired. If he is not fired before the start of the season, another loss to Michigan (which is likely) will do him in. He should probably start looking for a new job now to get ahead of things. GO BLUE!

Saw the Mizzou - OSU score. Are they going to play the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters today?

Maryland showed up for their bowl game. A pick 6 puts them up 31-7 on Auburn. Maryland is having a QB competition today and its working out quite well. Maybe Penn St shouldve done the same.

I didn?t watch it either.

Just came across the outcome on various media.

People who grew up Rose Bowl fans might be aware of Lawry?s Beef Bowl.

I watched more local media coverage of the Michigan Wolverines football team partaking of the Beef Bowl than I?ve watched any football of the bowl games.

Good. That means Day will be able to throw at least to three more of his QBs under the bus that Woody Hayes refused to fill up in Michigan, according to me.

I didn't know what to expect from UGA-FSU, but a 63-3 Georgia lead early in the 4th was certainly not it.

maybe, like Syracuse, FSU forgot they had a game today?

I didn't know what to expect from UGA-FSU, but a 63-3 Georgia lead early in the 4th was certainly not it.

maybe, like Syracuse, FSU forgot they had a game today?

Damn.

Thinking FSU not gonna be named the DeFact national champions by anyone.

I think if you and I shared reps as the FSU QB there would be a reasonable chance we would have done as well.

Badger coaching staff are so stupid. Down 35-31 driving under 2 minutes it's 2nd 2 at Lsu 30 ish .
Deep drop qb fumbles . Them 2 plays later on 4th and forever they get sacked.

Run the ball on 2nd and 2. You had plenty of time and 2 timeouts.

Last edited:
Badger coaching staff are so stupid. Down 35-31 driving under 2 minutes it's 2nd 2 at Lsu 30 ish .
Deep drop qb fumbles . Them 2 plays later on 4th and forever they get sacked.

Run the ball on 2nd and 2. You had plenty of time and 2 timeouts.

Without the sacks at the end, UW ran for 156yds and had no problem doing so, and that dumbfuck Fickell just kept on passing, lol.

Back