Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Can we make the tournament?

I played ball in hs with a guy who's kid plays for Gonzaga so I've watched them as much as possible this year. They aren't deep, but their starting 5 are all legit players.

Curious why you think msu wouldn't make it with a 9-11 conference record this year. This conference is as strong as its ever been top to bottom and the entire country knows it.

Sadly, this doesn't appear to be the case. The B1G has looked like absolute garbage in this tournament. I did think the conference was overrated this year but I also thought with a weak field overall, Illinois and osu had a good shot at the FF - would be hard to be more wrong about that.

I'm particularly disappointed in the Spartans - that bracket is setting up nicely for a mediocre team to make a run to the sweet 16 and beyond. If only we were mediocre.

So far, the most impressive showing for the B1G may be 10 seeded RU losing by only 3 to the 2 seed Houston or maybe Wisco waxing the tarheels.

Last edited:
Back