Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Coronainsanity

Did the demographics regarding who was vulnerable change radically after that?

I don?t think so.

I don't know. A lot more people have died since then.

Back in July 2020, we were still hearing "Lock down? wear a mask? Flu kills more people every year, LOL"

I've seen the number of US dead a bit higher; worldometer and several other sites report 1,127,000.

And at our current death rate, bumping around between a few hundred to 1,000 deaths per day, we'll add another 100,000-400,000 by the end of 2023.

Most likely all working age right? The fed is never going to get inflation under control. Thankfully, the world is going to end in 10 years because of climate change.

I don't know. A lot more people have died since then.

Back in July 2020, we were still hearing "Lock down? wear a mask? Flu kills more people every year, LOL"

Are you still double masking everywhere you go?

Last edited:
Most likely all working age right? The fed is never going to get inflation under control. Thankfully, the world is going to end in 10 years because of climate change.
yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. good job.

Are you still double masking everywhere you go?

I stopped, and then about a week and a half ago, I got COVID for the first time. Was sick for about a 3-4 days, but not too bad; never lost sense of taste or smell, and no coughing or respiratory issues. started Paxlovid about 4 days in, and that pretty much knocked it out.

I really hadn't been double masking for some time. Only single masked last year on our flights.

yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. good job.

Sorry, I meant 8 years - it was 2018 when AOC gave the planet 12 years.

I stopped, and then about a week and a half ago, I got COVID for the first time. Was sick for about a 3-4 days, but not too bad; never lost sense of taste or smell, and no coughing or respiratory issues. started Paxlovid about 4 days in, and that pretty much knocked it out.

You got COVID and didn?t die? That?s so weird. I got COVID when everyone was still wearing masks everywhere and I didn?t die either. I started taking ivermectin right away and was feeling pretty good by the third day - first two days were like a mild flue, fever and aches, no cough or vomiting or runs. On day 3 I also got monoclonal antibodies but I was already feeling fine.

Last edited:

You got COVID and didn?t die? That?s so weird. I got COVID when everyone was still wearing masks everywhere and I didn?t die either. I started taking ivermectin right away and was feeling pretty good by the third day - first two days were like a mild flue, fever and aches, no cough or vomiting or runs. On day 3 I also got monoclonal antibodies but I was already feeling fine.

oh, yeah, I remember that story. You managed to find a doctor that had all your same political opinions, and used only Republican-approved medicines & treatments, not libtard ones. and you were cured really quickly, proving everything you said about COVID was true.

oh, yeah, I remember that story. You managed to find a doctor that had all your same political opinions, and used only Republican-approved medicines & treatments, not libtard ones. and you were cured really quickly, proving everything you said about COVID was true.

Straw_man4.jpg

It wasn't hard at all to find a doctor that followed the science and I never claimed my experience proved anything. I just said it was consistent with what most healthy people under 65 experienced when they got COVID, especially those who treated it early with safe medicine known to be effective remedies, like I did.

And it wasn't my doctors or their political party that approved it - it was your political party, with big pharma dollars stuffed in their pockets that banned their use then mandated untested vaccines that we now know don't work and are likely causing a great deal of harm - harm that your party granted them full immunity from. But I wouldn't expect a billionaire bootlicker like yourself to question these Big Pharma folks and their "public health" puppets.

Last edited:

Did the Ivermectin make you able to throw a football like Aaron Rodgers?

To be fair, the vacc was probably a net positive for people most at risk - older people with the comorbidities. Also i President Trump was in the neighborhood when the various protections to the manufacturers were being made.

To be fair, the vacc was probably a net positive for people most at risk - older people with the comorbidities. Also i President Trump was in the neighborhood when the various protections to the manufacturers were being made.

Operation Warp Drive was conceived of by the Trump administration.

His supporters' fear of needles trumped (no pun intended) their loyalty to him.

Operation Warp Drive was conceived of by the Trump administration.

His supporters' fear of needles trumped (no pun intended) their loyalty to him.

yet somehow I was able to get the IV monoclonal antibodies with a much larger needle. Also, I believe there a pill form of one of the vaccines but I'm not taking that one either. I'm probably not as good at swallowing as you (who is, right?) but that's not why I'm not taking the pill form of the vax.

I guess I'll never understand the other sides argument.

Them: "It's OK 1 million Americans died cause 70% of then were old." Me: Wtf?

Them: "It's a minor flu"
Me: 1 million ppl died in 3 years. The flu kills 50k a year. You do the math.

Them: "the vaccine doesn't work"
Me: you don't remember all the pictures of body bags and hospitals completely at capacity? Have we seen any of that after the vaccine?

Me: you don't remember all the pictures of body bags and hospitals completely at capacity? Have we seen any of that after the vaccine?

I don?t think anybody has ever said this.

That said, this is a response to a WaPo Op Ed written by Dr. Lena Wen. I would link to the op ed itself but in order to read it one would have to subscribe to that MAGA supporting rag the Washington Post, which I don?t.

This nevertheless captures jist of what Dr. Wen is claiming - that Covid deaths have been gratuitously overcounted - by magnitudes - going back to the beginning.

This is a shocking revelation, because Dr. Birx only literally said the same thing in April of 2020.

Not that the people who really died of Covid don?t matter, but to my knowledge our health care heroes did everything they could to save them - I don?t know what else could have been done.

If anyone wants to see a counter point response, FAIR has one online, but I ain?t gonna post to that Marxist piece of shit. Look it up yourselves, if you want to.

Also, more than one thing can be true - the shot can have protected a portion of folks, there?s evidence to support that, but there is evidence that the virus is becoming less virulent as it mutates in the normal viruses do. Also remedies are getting better, too.

That said, this is a response to a WaPo Op Ed written by Dr. Lena Wen. I would link to the op ed itself but in order to read it one would have to subscribe to that MAGA supporting rag the Washington Post, which I don?t.

This nevertheless captures jist of what Dr. Wen is claiming - that Covid deaths have been gratuitously overcounted - by magnitudes - going back to the beginning.

This is a shocking revelation, because Dr. Birx only literally said the same thing in April of 2020.

Not that the people who really died of Covid don?t matter, but to my knowledge our health care heroes did everything they could to save them - I don?t know what else could have been done.

If anyone wants to see a counter point response, FAIR has one online, but I ain?t gonna post to that Marxist piece of shit. Look it up yourselves, if you want to.

Also, more than one thing can be true - the shot can have protected a portion of folks, there?s evidence to support that, but there is evidence that the virus is becoming less virulent as it mutates in the normal viruses do. Also remedies are getting better, too.

Then why do people always bring up statistics about how a majority of people that are dying are old? How does age have anything to do with it?... their lives are lost. Then they dig even deeper and say alot of that group of dead people have other factors. Who the fuck cares? They were living with those other factors just fine.... and now they are dead. Alot of these same ppl use these as excuses as to why not to Vax or wear a mask.... which in my opinion is a big fuck you to the elderly or those that are higher risk. You don't recall the "only the strong survive" narratives?

I'm not sure if the virus is becoming less potent as it mutates. Omicron was definitely killing people at a high number. Deaths slowed once vaccine take rates rose....kind of hard to prove which impacted the decrease in deaths more. Possibly both...

Last edited:
But now you suddenly have an irresistible craving for Oats?

Tens of millions of people around the world have taken taken ivermectin before it was indicated for COVID. It won the Nobel prize for medicine in 2015. I?d been prescribed it by my dermatologist and was taking way before anyone ever heard of the corona virus.

Obviously you will never understand the other side if that?s what you think the argument is because no one is saying that.

Do you mean the Washington Examiner? The Washington Post is the Jeff Bezos owned left wing propaganda rag?

Back