Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Coronainsanity

...but there's more to it than that anyway. There are 'breakthrough' cases and people getting covid multiple times.

Ryan Tannehill, starting signal caller for the Tennessee Titans, is reportedly one of at least seven players on the team who have tested positive for the coronavirus this week, along with head coach

Incredibly, the Titans believe around 98 percent of the team has been jabbed or recovered from the disease.

Insanity

Last edited:
...but there's more to it than that anyway. There are 'breakthrough' cases and people getting covid multiple times.

As of April, 2021, the CDC number of BTCs was 10,000+ throughout the United States.

A study done in LA County from May 1 - July 25th admitted that number to hospital.

The CDC also said AO April 2021, that ?The number of reported COVID-19 vaccine cases is likely a substantial undercount of all SARS-CoV-2 infections among fully vaccinated persons.?

AO May 1, the CDC is not reporting breakthrough cases that do not result in hospitalization. It says it will ?collect information on all COVID-19 breakthrough infections regardless of clinical status.?

But, it appears, based on these statements, it will not reveal the number of breakthrough cases that do not require hospitalization.

I am reminded that only 1% of all adverse effects of the COVID-19 vaccine are reported to VAERS. I speculate that the same percentage is consistent for breakthrough cases.

?Many persons with vaccine breakthrough infections, especially those who are asymptomatic, or who experience mild illness, might not seek testing.?

And the tagline ?The disease of the unvaccinated? persists and is being repeated by virtually all communications outlets, influencers, politicians, et.al.

Last edited:
As of April, 2021, the CDC number of BTCs was 10,000+ throughout the United States.

A study done in LA County from May 1 - July 25th admitted that number to hospital.

The CDC also said AO April 2021, that ?The number of reported COVID-19 vaccine cases is likely a substantial undercount of all SARS-CoV-2 infections among fully vaccinated persons.?

AO May 1, the CDC is not reporting breakthrough cases that do not result in hospitalization. It says it will ?collect information on all COVID-19 breakthrough infections regardless of clinical status.?

But, it appears, based on these statements, it will not reveal the number of breakthrough cases that do not require hospitalization.

I am reminded that only 1% of all adverse effects of the COVID-19 vaccine are reported to VAERS. I speculate that the same percentage is consistent for breakthrough cases.

?Many persons with vaccine breakthrough infections, especially those who are asymptomatic, or who experience mild illness, might not seek testing.?

And the tagline ?The disease of the unvaccinated? persists and is being repeated by virtually all communications outlets, influencers, politicians, et.al.

How is that percentage calculated?

As for the second emboldened, you?re right - the old decrepit geriatric demented asshole in the White House (J?Biden) came up with that - or someone did for him - and it?s the only thing he can manage to remember.

Virtually all outlets are still saying "disease of the unvaccinated"? I don't belive it. Or maybe I'm not listening to any outlets.

But if that we're the case, where did I get the impression the vaccinated have a risk of death that's 1/10th of the unvaccinated (which is ok, but not great), 1/4th of hospitalization, and 1/3rd of having symptoms?

Asymptomatic case stats, both vaccinated and unvaccinated are very difficult to know. Breakthrough cases that don't require hospitalization aren't much easier to track. If everybody that was tested had to report their vaccination status, maybe you could report that, but what are the odds that's done uniformly?

Last edited:
Virtually all outlets are still saying "disease of the unvaccinated"? I don't belive it. Or maybe I'm not listening to any outlets.

But if that we're the case, where did I get the impression the vaccinated have a risk of death that's 1/10th of the unvaccinated (which is ok, but not great), 1/4th of hospitalization, and 1/3rd of having symptoms?

Asymptomatic case stats, both vaccinated and unvaccinated are very difficult to know. Breakthrough cases that don't require hospitalization aren't much easier to track. If everybody that was tested had to report their vaccination status, maybe you could report that, but what are the odds that's done uniformly?

Yeah, blah blah blah.

You?ll be happy to know that I goaded some fuckhead asshole into my first violent encounter regarding liberty yesterday.

I went into this place to pick up a food order with my mask dangling from my ear, and the assface told me I had to wear the mask.

So I put on my mask, picked up the package, headed toward the door and undid the mask as I did.

And the fuckhole says to me ?hey you have to wear you mask.?

So I turned and said, ?no, really I don?t?watch me walk out of here without my mask on.?

So I walk out the door, door head toward my car?and this stupid shit chases me out the door and screams ?give me back my food.?

Now, he?s a dude who probably thinks he?s pretty big and strong, and he probably is compared to most dudes, but he had no fucking clue what he was heading into with me. He tried to grab for the bag of food and I clutched it like a football and basically flipped him off me like a running back from Michigan used to flip off running back from Ohio state ? let?s say Billy Taylor in 1969. Or 1971.

So I get in my car thinking the whole thing is over, and then I see the stupid motherfucker who had gone back into the store running out into the street and flagging down a police car, screaming and yelling all kinds of shit? So I think myself ?fine, the dude committed a crime against me, I don?t mind talking to the police??

So I get out of my car and I talk to the police and they go talk to him blah blah blah? And as cops are wont to do, they kind of talked me out of pursuing a complaint.

And being a big supporter of the blue, I complied. Oh and I gave them thumbs up and I said ?you don?t have to believe this, but every time I see you guys I? give you a thumbs up.? And they said ?and we give you thumbs up right back.?

Yeah, blah blah blah.

You?ll be happy to know that I goaded some fuckhead asshole into my first violent encounter regarding liberty yesterday.

Glad it worked out for you at least. Sounds like a risky situation with regard to food dropping.

We had a good maskless stretch there for a while, and then, as the numbers got worse and headlines about breakthrough cases hit the news, I started masking again. I wasn't first, but it was fewer then 10% masking. Then over the next two weeks, mask use ramped up and now it's required again.

So am I being one of the sheeple or leaders and best?

We had a good maskless stretch there for a while, and then, as the numbers got worse and headlines about breakthrough cases hit the news, I started masking again. I wasn't first, but it was fewer then 10% masking. Then over the next two weeks, mask use ramped up and now it's required again.

So am I being one of the sheeple or leaders and best?

I do not believe anyone here who is advocating for personal choice in wearing masks would call you out as a "sheeple".

You do you...that is the basic Freedom that many who are opposing mandatory mask and vax have problems with. If it was all just left to being a Freedom of Choice...hey, no argument.

It is when, and the writing has been on the wall for a very long time, the government enforces a mandate to wear masks and get a vaccine that is - in every true scientific sense - not fully tested and vetted...well, that is when there is pushback against the government.

Where mask mandates have been lifted, there are still many who wear masks. And I am sure plenty of the anti-mask group have potential to equally be aggressive against then, which IMO is pure BS hypocrisy.

As long as someone chooses to self-mask does not infringe upon someone who does not, and vice versa, we can return toward a respectful and more peaceful society. Letting each person choose is the correct choice. Having respectful and peaceful discussions about pros and cons is the correct choice. Neither group should feel a need to attack or defend from attack, but that is what is happening on both sides because we unfortunately are living in a crazy world where people can force their opinions on others and feel empowered by masses who share those opinions...with little if any comprehension of how these opinions are politically driven.

Question. If it?s truly a ?vaccine? why would ya need a booster every 8 months?

Joe Biden?s top health adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci said the U.S. is on track to administer COVID booster shots every eight months.

In a Sunday appearance on MSNBC?s ?Meet The Press,? Fauci claimed the federal government is taking a ?flexible? approach to when Americans will be urged to take a booster shot.

Because it?s not a vaccine it?s a spike protein injection designed to keep active covid antibodies in your system all times. What could possibly go wrong...absolutely insane IMO

https://www.infowars.com/posts/fauci-covid-booster-shots-will-be-needed-every-8-months/

Last edited:
f3391c3f73737d32.jpeg

Back