Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Count up to #1000

999...I really hate that 2nd half comeback against Wisconsin in 2008. That's the highest combination of improbable and irrelevant of wins in my memory and the one that sticks out as why 1000 doesn't come against OSU in the Big House.

999...I really hate that 2nd half comeback against Wisconsin in 2008. That's the highest combination of improbable and irrelevant of wins in my memory and the one that sticks out as why 1000 doesn't come against OSU in the Big House.

I loved that win.

It might be my favorite win outside of The Game or against little brother Sparty or a win against Notre Dame or the 1998 Rose Bowl.

Here?s my advice.

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=shake+it+off

I know this is going around, but Roman numeral for 1000 is M. So next win is MI. Certainly hope that's an L that OSU gets to hold forever.

Back