Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Count up to #1000

I would personally wear a tie before wearing my dress shirt with top buttoned sans tie. I admit to being a Geek, but I am not a Nerd nor willing to dress like one.

To each their own, just speaking for myself personally.

I greatly despise the current dress down culture. The Disney Look used to mean something, now Cast have facial hair, visible tats, dyed hair, long hair for men. I find it absolutely disgraceful.

#968 Michigan 20 Rutgers 13

An ugly win is still a win! Go Blue!!!

now that you said that, I will remember it.

I knew I started this thread for a good reason!

You will remember it and relish that it, and numerous other ugly wins, counted toward the 1,000. That's beautiful man!

Last edited:
#969 Michigan 38 Wisconsin 17

Was turning into a potential dogfight until Dax Hill sacked Mertz, breaking the QBs ribs it appears. After that, not much of a contest. Nice to see UM throw for 3 TDs, recognizing they needed to throw against the #1 Rush Defense as opposed to trying to run too much. Still had over 100 yards rushing against that stout D, which bodes well that they can still run even against the top run defenses.

#970 Michigan 32 Nebraska 29.

This has a bit of cosmic justice and irony, as UM and Nebraska were voted co-National Champions in '97...so this being win # '97'0 feels... right.

1000 is weak! I'm on the countdown to 2000 (posts on this here board). lol

I know, some of you live here and are at ten's of thousands of posts. Don't take a sledgehammer to me.

Do you guys realize it's been 10 years since we came over from the "robust" board?

1000 is weak! I'm on the countdown to 2000 (posts on this here board). lol

I know, some of you live here and are at ten's of thousands of posts. Don't take a sledgehammer to me.

Do you guys realize it's been 10 years since we came over from the "robust" board?

Indeed I did. I think we were off the ESPN boards by Hoke's first season, but I remember we were still on those boards for RichRod's firing.

#971 UM 33 Northwestern 7

Michigan claims the first George Jewitt trophy awarded in this series!

#972 UM 29 Indiana 7

My apologies for forgetting to bump this. Not sure if it was due to still being in a funk about loss to MSU or if I'm feeling blase because it was just another Home win over the Hoosiers.

And why did they name that state after Henry Jones Jr's dog anyway???

#973 UM 21 PSU 17

PSU attempted a fake FG that was a colossal fail and missed on another FG. Cade threw 3 TDs, the last one being All's first TD and went for 49 yards thanks to PSU breakdown in coverage.

#974 UM 59 Maryland 18

Donovan Edward's sets a record for RB receiving yards in a game with 10 catches for 170 yards.

With OSU defeating MSU, this win sets up an old school fight for the Conference Vhampionship. Hopefully win #975 happens next week.

#975 UM 42 O$U 27

So much goodness in this game.

First Harbaugh win over O$U. Haskins setting record for most TDs in The Game. Hutchinson setting UM single season sack record after getting 3 sacks for a total of 13 on the year.

This win is one of the best wins during my life, IMO. Only ones bigger are probably the '97 win over O$U and then the Rose Bowl win to secure the NC.

FUCK O$U! Win #975!!!

#976 UM 42 Iowa 3

Michigan wins B1G Championship.

The victory puts UM into the CFB Playoffs.

Zyxt hasn't been updating his thread.

We're now at 982-352-36. 18 wins to go.

We also moved up to a tie w/ND for third in all time winning percentage.

Zyxt hasn't been updating his thread.

We're now at 982-352-36. 18 wins to go.

We also moved up to a tie w/ND for third in all time winning percentage.

Zyxt famously had a little dispute about Matt Stafford over on the Lions board. That may be why.

Thanks for picking it up.

Back