Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

***Cowboys Talk***

You have some serious problems bitch. I mean mitch. Sorry. But you should really see a therapist

He's had multiple good seasons. Won a playoff game. Stafford hasn't. Maybe some day he'll get into Romo's league.

Or Matt Hasslebacks, Jay Cutlers, Joe Flaccos. Eventually I guess.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
He's had multiple good seasons. Won a playoff game. Stafford hasn't. Maybe some day he'll get into Romo's league.

Or Matt Hasslebacks, Jay Cutlers, Joe Flaccos. Eventually I guess.

Romo probably has more "I threw this game away" then anyone in the NFL at this point of a career. You're reasoning is all fk'd up. Romo, lmao.

Its YOUR reasoning. And yeah it is. But hey, Stafford would be lucky to carry Romo's jock.

A Packers fan wonders why a Detroit sports board is pro Stafford? Lol.

You can't just talk football fairly? You have to be on the lions dick because you're a fan and they won more than 6 games? Lol

Maize&Cheese304 said:
You can't just talk football fairly? You have to be on the lions dick because you're a fan and they won more than 6 games? Lol

Like you're not slobbing all over the Packers/Rodgers knob.

Is there any reason why lion fans hate dallas? Lol.

Or do you just hate everybody except the browns because they're the only team who history is as bad as yours? Lol.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Is there any reason why lion fans hate dallas? Lol.

Or do you just hate everybody except the browns because they're the only team who history is as bad as yours? Lol.

Who do you root for? I thought everyone hated Dallas except Dallas fans. Like the Jets and NYG.

I guess that's the difference between me and lion fans. I can hate without saying dumb homer reasons.

"Romo is the most overrated player" and "romo is a poor mans tebow" would never come out of my mouth. It just doesn't make sense. Neither are true so why say it.

He is overrated. Some talk like he's elite when he's not. Its not dumb. Might be different than yours but it doesn't make it dumb.

He didn't call him overrated. He said he was the most overrated.

And people don't talk about romo being elite anymore.

Back