Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

***Cowboys Talk***

I'll take it over the alternative. But that's not really, non meddling. More like just a bad hire.

The problem with the Millen hire was the contract extension and not firing him soon enough. I don't begrudge Ford for hiring him. He fooled a lot of people in football.

tycobb420 said:
The problem with the Millen hire was the contract extension and not firing him soon enough. I don't begrudge Ford for hiring him. He fooled a lot of people in football.

really , who ? he never sniffed another front office job in the NFL.

SLICK said:
tycobb420 said:

At the time, a lot of people locally and nationally were saying it was a good move. They lauded his knowledge and expertise on Fox NFL Sunday and on ESPN Prime Time as well as local radio. A lot of fans were on board as well. In fact, when Millen was rebuffed when Ross blocked him, people were mad at Ross and Ford for not hiring him. No one will admit it now though...

tycobb420 said:
SLICK said:

At the time, a lot of people locally and nationally were saying it was a good move. They lauded his knowledge and expertise on Fox NFL Sunday and on ESPN Prime Time as well as local radio. A lot of fans were on board as well. In fact, when Millen was rebuffed when Ross blocked him, people were mad at Ross and Ford for not hiring him. No one will admit it now though...

the moment he saddled a HC with a QB he wanted nothing to do with...should have been the light bulb.

he was Ford's lackey...nothing more then a paper suit, towed the company line.

Most of the FB talk here in TX centers around the Univ of Texas. However, the recent Cowboy talk is all about Jerry Jones and how the Boys won't win until he goes to the front office in the sky.

Back