Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

***Cowboys Talk***

Maize&Cheese304 said:
He didn't call him overrated. He said he was the most overrated.

And people don't talk about romo being elite anymore.

Sure they do. Its always Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Manning P., and maybe Romo.

Someone just posted he was top 5 in our top 5 thread. So someone did.

As the 5th. Huge gap between 3rd and 5th in this.

Top 3 are the only ones being called elite

I didn't realize the elite status was top 3. Is that a rule or something.

Been nicing kick your ass today but I'm off to do better things, lol.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Is there any reason why lion fans hate dallas? Lol.

Or do you just hate everybody except the browns because they're the only team who history is as bad as yours? Lol.

I live in Texas and there is a lot of Romo hate here

Big talk this week on the radio...why the hell does Jerry Jones like WR so much....and Dez Bryant sucks. That is pretty much what they are saying on the radio. I'll be in Big D next week...maybe I will have a chat with Jerry.

Dez Bryant? I could careless about the Cowboys but he can become a beast. Already on his way. CB can't cover guys that big.

I remember wanting gb to take dez. Even though wr is like thei less needed. He just seemed like a sure thing

Romo was way past the line of scrimmage. And now some dumbass goes out of bounds comes back in and touches the ball inside the 5 on the punt. So far it looks like cowboys will be watching the playoffs from the couch.

With 6:54 left in the 3rd the Cowboys finally decided to put some points on the board. 21-7 NYG with the lead.

Cowboys should have won 11 games this year. They need a real GM and not a meddling owner. They also need depth and a QB that can play consistently.

Back