Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cuomo FINALLY being criticized/Cuomo Resigns/CA Newsom Recall

This is probably my favorite response to Cuomo's statement about being fired. Don't know who Harry Khachatrian is but he made me laugh out loud with this one...

Harry Khachatrian, columnist: ?Could see the Cuomo brothers going on to start some home renovation show together where they demolish nursing homes.?

?He?s smaaat! He can handle things! He?s not dumb like everybody says! He?s smaat! And he wants respect!?

great scene. I have reservations calling Cuomo "Fredo" because it's disrespectful to John Cazale - and to Fredo. As i said before, at least Fredo made a move and went against the family to get what he wanted. Chris Cuomo is just a meathead content to ride the coattails of his dad and brother - the poster child for the phrase "born on third base but thinks he hit a triple."

Last edited:
great scene. I have reservations calling Cuomo "Fredo" because it's disrespectful to John Cazale - and to Fredo. As i said before, at least Fredo made a move and went against the family to get what he wanted. Chris Cuomo is just a meathead content to ride the coattails of his dad and brother - the poster child for the phrase "born on third base but thinks he hit a triple."

He's Ryan Day's twin brother? Now things are finally making sense!

This is probably my favorite response to Cuomo's statement about being fired. Don't know who Harry Khachatrian is but he made me laugh out loud with this one...

Gotta include the hot females on set that they constantly sexually harass!

It would probably only last not even a full episode. It would likely go something like:

"OK beautiful, we need you to climb this ladder in your sexy ass miniskirt in order to check the ceiling for any beams or studs. Lift and stretch one leg out if you need to reach further over. There ya go! Now tap on the ceiling all around, back and forth! Hear that? That solid sound is beautiful...it means there is a stud there baby, we call that 'getting knocked up' and you do it so well baby. Now when you come down here we gonna have you bang the stud of your choice till it comes out the way we like!

Oh shit, ya bastards weren't supposed to be filming that! Delete that right now, bro! Swear to me you deleted that shit or so help me you are dead! DEAD I tell ya!!! Are you still filming?!?!? That's it, you're joinin' all the old fucks we killed here!"

They can call it "The Cuomos: Knockin' Up Hos and Knockin' Off Bros"

Back