Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cuomo FINALLY being criticized/Cuomo Resigns/CA Newsom Recall

did you see Fredo is now being accused of sexual harassment and intimidation by former colleagues? Not like he's banging cocktail waitresses 2 at a time, but still inappropriate - shockingly, CNN so far has been silent about it.

If someone did that to my wife right in front of me, I think I would casually stand and extend an offer for a hug of my own, during which I would likely bring my knee up into his balls super fast. Then, as he is pulling away, I would tell him that he should have a doctor look at that pain to see if it can be surgically removed...and I happen to know someone who will do it for free the next time he experiences such a feeling.

Y'all must be loving this.

CNN suspends Chris Cuomo indefinitely

New York (CNN Business)CNN is suspending prime time anchor Chris Cuomo "indefinitely, pending further evaluation," after new documents revealed the cozy and improper nature of his relationship with aides to his brother, former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

The benched anchorman is declining to comment.
A second hour of "Anderson Cooper 360" will air in Cuomo's place on Tuesday night.
Tuesday's announcement about the suspension was the equivalent of a cable news shockwave. Cuomo's 9 p.m. program is frequently CNN's most-watched hour of the day. He is a larger-than-life presence at the network. And he was determined to stay on TV this year despite a flurry of sexual misconduct allegations against his brother, which culminated in the governor's resignation three months ago.
But new documents released on Monday showed that the veteran journalist was more intimately involved than previously known in shaping his brother's defense.
"The New York Attorney General's office released transcripts and exhibits Monday that shed new light on Chris Cuomo's involvement in his brother's defense," a CNN spokesperson said Tuesday evening. "The documents, which we were not privy to before their public release, raise serious questions."
"When Chris admitted to us that he had offered advice to his brother's staff, he broke our rules and we acknowledged that publicly," the spokesperson continued. "But we also appreciated the unique position he was in and understood his need to put family first and job second."
"However, these documents point to a greater level of involvement in his brother's efforts than we previously knew," the spokesperson added. "As a result, we have suspended Chris indefinitely, pending further evaluation."
The suspension came after significant criticism from people who noted that Chris Cuomo had violated widely accepted journalistic norms. Inside CNN, staffers expressed dismay about the anchor's conduct. Charlotte Bennett, a former aide to Andrew Cuomo who came forward in February to accuse him of sexual harassment, called for CNN to "immediately take action."
"Anything short of firing Chris Cuomo reflects a network lacking both morals and a backbone," Bennett said in a tweet Tuesday.

Loving it? No. It is fully expected.

It is how that family has always operated.

I would prefer the family be stripped of all their assets. THAT would be when I could be considered Loving It!!!

To have their DNA removed from future ability to partake in their myriad criminal and borderline criminal behaviors...that would be me exceedingly LOVING IT!

I wish nothing but the worst on such despicable people. For the record, that includes the Trump family and the Biden family in equal measure to the Cuomo family... and no, the list does not end there on either side of the political spectrum.

couldn't care less really. Did anyone really think all he did was offer support and guidance? the only surprise here is that it took this long to come out.

really? in post #80, you seemed to care. Maybe you could care less? Maybe you care a little bit?

really? in post #80, you seemed to care. Maybe you could care less? Maybe you care a little bit?

couldn't care less that he was suspended or about whether he keeps his job or not. I actually like having him around to make fun of, like in post #80. But if he's gone, it's not like there will be a dearth of leftist clowns in the media or politics to make fun of. I mean, we still have Bernie, the Squad, Joy Reid, Anna Navarro, the View, everyone else at CNN, everyone at MSNBC, most of ABC, NBC & CBS, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Gavin Newsome, Whitmer, and on, and on, so we definitely don't NEED Cuomo. So no, I couldn't care less if he's suspended or fired or comes back.

Last edited:
The Babylon Bee might be better than The Onion...

Babylon Bee is great. I wish they would do more than just political/christian stuff but there's also something to be said for staying in your lane.

The Onion is more of that. Just taking shots all over the place.

Love them both.

luv me some wholesome chrstian humor, with a politically Conservative bent!

luv me some wholesome chrstian humor, with a politically Conservative bent!

I find some of the self deprecating Christian humor to be a welcome relief from the holier than thou act that I normally encounter.

The other day I read something that was poking fun at their intellectual superhero Ben Shapiro. It's all in good fun. The Onion has a left slant at times, it is what it is.

There's a saying for when someone takes an Onion 'article' seriously: "They ate the Onion."

I wonder if there is something for someone who gets bent out of shape about a Babylon Bee 'article'.

I find some of the self deprecating Christian humor to be a welcome relief from the holier than thou act that I normally encounter.

The other day I read something that was poking fun at their intellectual superhero Ben Shapiro. It's all in good fun. The Onion has a left slant at times, it is what it is.

There's a saying for when someone takes an Onion 'article' seriously: "They ate the Onion."

I wonder if there is something for someone who gets bent out of shape about a Babylon Bee 'article'.

So is Ben Shapiro the intellectual superhero of the holier than thou Christian lane?

So is Ben Shapiro the intellectual superhero of the holier than thou Christian lane?

Considering Shapiro practices Orthodox Judaism and the Jews killed Jesus, I imagine he's not their champion, regardless of their similiar stances on gays and abortion.

stung by the bee?

Considering Shapiro practices Orthodox Judaism and the Jews killed Jesus, I imagine he's not their champion, regardless of their similiar stances on gays and abortion.

Their similar stances on abortion are based more on science than faith. Life begins at conception - that's not a belief, that's scientific fact.

Last edited:
Their similar stances on abortion are based more on science than faith. Life begins at conception - that's not a belief, that's scientific fact.

For some definition of "life" sure. Science, man. Anyone can use it!

But don't apply that same scientific method to the tenets of their religions, or their religious beliefs!

I was alluding to wanting to force victims of rape and/or incest to carry all babies to term, not the definition of what an abortion is.

Last edited:
I was alluding to wanting to force victims of rape and/or incest to carry all babies to term, not the definition of what an abortion is.

I didn't define abortion, but since you bring it up, it's the brutal and savage murder of the most innocent and defenseless human beings.

as opposed to giving them an exemption from the legal prohibition of murder?

I've never understood why pro abortion people fixate on cases of rape and incest - they make up less than 1% of the 1mm babies murdered in the womb every year. I think it's because they believe it makes their position less morally repugnant.

Last edited:
Back