Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dad shoots his daughter's laptop

Wow. Then no wonder you're on the teenagers side.

If I was the dad. Id sell the lab top, and buy cleaning supplies for her.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I'm 21 and i still don't cuss around my mom. Because I was raised better.

I'd say you need to man up and stop being a pansy.

Yea, let's all take the cowboy out for a beer, but before he can leave he needs to check the bathroom and make sure his daughter is not laying in the tub with her wrists slit because now she's as famous (and not in a good way) as the Star Wars kid used to be, and might crack under the pressure.

Hats off to ya Tex, you made making your kid feel like like a world class asshole a public spectacle!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

lq.jpg

Indeed awesome. The girl does have it mighty easily. Overboard, maybe, but I had no problem with what he did. And I have to agree with the Packers guy, I was always and still am respectful to my folks. My brothers might not have been but to say grow a pair or whatever has nothing to do about it. "Man up and swear to mom and dad" -- I never heard that before, lol.

Why would someone want to disrespect their mom and dad on purpose? Not all kids are rebellious. And I certainly got no allowance growing up. But my parents were very fair so it was easy. And the one he added for her mom, lmao.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
He made her famous. Even though we don't know her name or what she looks like lol

If you don't know her names it's only because you're stupid I guess.

His full name is on his facebook page he links, and he says her name several times in the video, since he explain that he's her father, she has the same last name as him, it does not take a great detective to deduce her name.

I didn't see any link.

I was too busy bitching on twitter about how my mom made me shovel her sidewalk.

I must have missed it to since I don't remember seeing her name.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I must have missed it to since I don't remember seeing her name.

The guy's name is Tommy Jordan.

The daughter's name is Hannah.

All you had to do was click and watch on youtube to get this info, but I guess some people are oblivious.

I watched it just didn't pay attention to everything he said. Why so angry?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I watched it just didn't pay attention to everything he said. Why so angry?

Who's angry?

I'm just countering all the people that think this guy is a hero or father of the year, my opinion is he's a total dipshit, and probably 99% responsible for the way his daughter acts.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Mitch":6sy9lsni]I watched it just didn't pay attention to everything he said. Why so angry?

Who's angry?

I'm just countering all the people that think this guy is a hero or father of the year, my opinion is he's a total dipshit, and probably 99% responsible for the way his daughter acts.[/quote:6sy9lsni]

What's that got to do with not knowing here name? Lol. Stay on topic. So he shot a laptop and shot a vid. Not like he boozed up her college fund and set her room afire. And I never said he was father of the year or a hero. And opinions vary, why is yours right and others wrong?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":0zypcvqc]

Who's angry?

I'm just countering all the people that think this guy is a hero or father of the year, my opinion is he's a total dipshit, and probably 99% responsible for the way his daughter acts.

What's that got to do with not knowing here name? Lol. Stay on topic. So he shot a laptop and shot a vid. Not like he boozed up her college fund and set her room afire. And I never said he was father of the year or a hero. And opinions vary, why is yours right and others wrong?[/quote:0zypcvqc]

Mitch, what are you talking about, stay on topic? this is the topic.

And I never said my opinion is right and everyone else is wrong, I'm arguing my side just like everyone else does, you do the same thing.

I'm sure his plan was. I will make this video. Post it on a girls Facebook. It'll get on YouTube. And become famous. Because every 15yr old girls Facebook video gets famous.

You mad bro? Go whine on Facebook lol

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Mitch":4bcpzff1]

What's that got to do with not knowing here name? Lol. Stay on topic. So he shot a laptop and shot a vid. Not like he boozed up her college fund and set her room afire. And I never said he was father of the year or a hero. And opinions vary, why is yours right and others wrong?

Mitch, what are you talking about, stay on topic? this is the topic.

And I never said my opinion is right and everyone else is wrong, I'm arguing my side just like everyone else does, you do the same thing.[/quote:4bcpzff1]

No, the topic changed when I said I didn't know her name and you became irritated. So I didn't know the chicks name. "All you had to do was click and watch on youtube to get this info, but I guess some people are oblivious." -- this is you being irritated.

Sorry mitch, that is far from me being irritated LOL

I don't see how you get irritation out of that quote, but whatever.

MichChamp02 said:
I predict his daughter grows up to be a stripper who doesn't charge for lap dances.

There is such a thing? XANADU.

Back