Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Delmon Young

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I don't root for them if on a different team. But on my team, I'd be like "come on Delmon". And we're talking about being a jerk rather than being a rapist.

My god this is like watching a retard try to hump a door knob...its kinda funny...a little sad...you want to get them to stop making a fool of themselves but its probably better to let them try and figure it out on their own even though you know they wont and they'll just move on to the next one in due time.

So far so good for Young's Tigers career...except for that little base-running goof...

Bottom of ninth, world series, down .1. Bases loaded. No outs.

I wonder if he would root for a strikeout and take chance that next guy doesn't hit into double play.

It's very simple.

You can cheer for a guy to help your team and not like him at the same time.

Fuck, was that so hard to figure out?

mjsb2 said:
It's very simple.

You can cheer for a guy to help your team and not like him at the same time.

Fuck, was that so hard to figure out?
exactly. its probably the only reason white sox fans havent shot pierzynski.

cmlfactor said:
So far so good for Young's Tigers career...except for that little base-running goof...

I dont even know if thats considered a baserunning goof...seems like he just didnt know which way he wanted to slide. lol How you get tagged on the arm with the guy straddling the base and be out is beyond me. lol

cmlfactor said:

I guess. He did swing at a ball and ground out weakly to third and get Jackson thrown out at home. Not the end of the world, though. One of Delmon's issues is that he routinely swings at balls leading to failure, and we saw evidence of it already. He's talented, but needs a lot of work. Is he up for the work?

cmlfactor said:
they showed that a few times and it looked like he was safe, whatever we got the W

Safe or not it makes up for the pick off attempt on Jackson where he was clearly out.

Back